Wednesday, September 28, 2016

HEADED OUT! HAVE A GREAT DAY STACEY!

Headed out to work RIGHT NOW!
Never went back to sleep. 
Went on ahead AND WORKED!
Then realized that going back to sleep is COUNTERPRODUCTIVE AND USELESS!

Stacey, I hope you are doing well and I wanted you to know that I am thinking of you and HOPING that things are going good for you.
I'm gonna be headed out.
Pick up some breakfast.
I got some coffee I can make at the guard-shack, I'll be drinking PLENTY OF THAT TODAY!
But that's allllllllllllllllllllllllllll right!
I'ma try and get some more writing done.

On short sleep days that can be a problem.
I'll see.
I UPDATED the Duchess Ellis drawing and completed it!
I'll post that when I get back, pending on whether or not I can see straight.
EITHER WAY!?
LEMME GET ON UP OUTTA HERE!

I WILL SEE YOU IN 12+ HOURS PEOPLE!

No comments:

Post a Comment