Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Doin Laundry!

Good.
Morning.
From Nazi-America....
AND IF YOU DON'T LIKE IT JUST GET OUT!!!!!
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

I love how White People tell Us to just get out when shit goes wrong. Mike Ditka, go fuck yourself.

With THAT SAID!? I'm up doing laundry. Some people at the job have been talking about the fact that I look tired over the last few days. Ay, staying up late night and still getting up by 6am EST will do that to you. Still haven't gotten back to working out because this right big toe is still fucked up. I'm into week 5 of sittin on My Ass and not stretching or working out and I'm all outta sorts and BACK OUTTA SHAPE AGAIN. 

I don't like how it DOESN'T TAKE MUCH for me to lose my progress when I stop stretching and working out. Clear cut sign that I'm older IN A BAD WAY. My metabolism isn't anywhere near what it used to be. And I'm CERTAINLY NOT helping myself with my eating habits AS OF LATE. Once I get up outta this bitch I can go back to cooking in my own kitchen again and not having to worry about people stealing my shit, tampering with my food and doing THEIR DAMNEDEST to OCCUPY THE WHOLE FUCKIN REFRIGERATOR!

Just a FEW MORE MONTHS TO GO!

Meanwhile!? Laundry should be done now in the washing machine, so!?
Lemme go downstairs and change over to the dryer.
Come back up here. 
Maybe post one more post.
Then type out the rest of these notes on Tansoba's CPU's.
Then take my ass back to BED!

No comments:

Post a Comment