Saturday, September 24, 2016

The Coons... Come Out... At Night....

So I go to sleep and wake up in the middle of the night and two people on my Facebook Friends have gone FULL COON. One was the bullshit Christian Black from college who I suspected was gonna turn into a coon as time passed. The other was an older brother from high school who should know better but was also showing me coon behavior as he was and is trying to climb political ladders in Brooklyn.

And note;
Just like Jason Black says, Black "politicians" and those "Black Politicians in training", of which older brother is. Do NOT SAY SHIT ABOUT HOW BLACK PEOPLE ARE BEING RUN UP OUT OF FUCKIN NEW YORK!

And Aaron has not said SHIT! ABOUT THIS;
Now I've been watching Aaron for months and he hasn't said shit about what is actually going on in New York City. But he's constantly SKINNIN-N-GRINNING WITH WHITES. Going to THIS FUNCTION AND THAT FUNCTION, while I'm paying attention to the fact that HE DOES NOT HAVE ANY REAL NUMBER OF BLACK PEOPLE AROUND HIM OR WORKING WITH HIM OR RISING WITH HIM. And that LAST PART is critical! He's doing all this smiling and laughing and going to this political function and meeting and fund-raiser, BUT!?

It is almost always JUST HIM, as the ONLY BLACK IN THE ROOM!
-_-
And We allllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll KNOW! What that bullshit means, well!? He has been SILENT ABOUT THE DEPTHS OF GENTRIFICATION IN NEW YORK CITY, meanwhile?
Jason Black is constantly showing how HORRIFIC IT IS.
-_-
Now?
I've POSTED Gentrification Trailers and TBA videos and Professor Blacktruth videos and Aaron AND THE OTHER COON-ASS NIGGER Alex, AVOID THEM LIKE THE PLAGUE! So they have NO CLUE that I'm watching who clicks on them and who doesn't and then ADMITS THAT THEY WATCHED THEM, then gives a thumbs up whatever-whatever.

So now last night Aaron puts up THIS VIDEO;
It was a MODIFIED VERSION OF THIS VIDEO put out by AJ+ a youtube channel.
In THAT VIDEO, which Aaron put up. The above rampage and LACK OF MURDERING by Nazi-cops as the DRUGGED UP WHITEWOMAN RESPONSIBLE IS ULTIMATELY TASED!

Aaron had asked what was wrong with this picture?
Regarding the video.
So of course, having AVOIDED POSTING ON HIS TIMELINE BECAUSE OF ALL OF HIS BULLSHITTING WITH WHITES. I was DUMB ENOUGH TO POST. Now note, I called MYSELF DUMB. And why? Because the reality is THIS NEGRO is trying to OUT WHITE WHITE PEOPLE. You know. I'ma INFILTRATE AS A POLITICIAN AND THEN GET THEM TO SEE WE BE PEOPLE TOO AND THEN WE CAN GET DESE LAWS CHANGES CHANGED CHANGE SOMETHIN!
-_-
I have the PM he sent me at whatever fuckin hour of the morning it was, because he said OH WAIT!?
And here YOU GO;
Hey...Hey... Lil' Bro! You gotta use language less racially-offensive when posting on my wall or you'll be looked as a bigot or even worse - prejudice! It's about bringing things most don't want to acknowledge in a matter which could help get things done rather than isolate ourselves and let those who hide behind their privilege lifestyle off the hook with anger. Use methods that can get solutions and ALL involved in feeling the black man's plight. Some Caucasians see what's going on and would like to protest with us. A race riot never won anything for our people. It take wisdom, strategy, and a level head. Believe me I'm just as pissed as you and have a lot of other nouns, adjectives, and verbs I'd like to use but that won't help put people in office or positions of power and influence we need to win the war on hate, discrimination, and police brutality. I say this with love and from the words of Old Timers I've encountered on my way down the road to becoming a better leader. And you've got leadership abilities in you too. Peaces, Aaron

So? He believes from my response that I was looking for a Race Riot?
-_-
I hate dumb Black People.
Dumb Black People translate everything through and from a counterproductive White-angle-lens.
Like most Black People here and abroad, fools continue to believe that HELP IZ A COMMIN 4 US!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
Uhhhhhhhhhhhhh, no.
We will either GET OUT OF THIS MESS OURSELVES.
Or?
Be EXTERMINATED.
And there you go.
I'm not here to bullshit, it was this kind of BULLSHITTING THAT LANDED US HERE TO BEGIN WITH. It is this kind of bullshitting that EXTERMINATED THE NATIVE AMERICANS. They KEPT MAKING EXCUSES, while the writing was PLAINLY ON THE WALL!

Aaron clearly thinks I'm stupid.
Which is fine.
He thinks I don't know about what is REALLY GOING ON IN NYC with Blacks being RUN OUT AND PRICED THE FUCK OUT OF HARLEM AND ANYWHERE ELSE.
While he's clinking glasses and smilin and grinning with Whites, WHO HAVE THE LUXURY OF TIME!
This is THEE EXACT SAME METHOD THAT WAS USED TO EXTERMINATE NATIVE AMERICANS. WHEN NATIVE AMERICANS STILL HAD A CHANCE TO ACTUALLY FIGHT BACK ON ALL FRONTS.
It was always about STALLING FOR TIME. Sending NICE WHITE PEOPLE TO TALK WITH THEM. Making DEALS AND CONFUSING THE FUCK OUT OF THEM WITH SWEET WORDS AND OTHER BULLSHIT.
Alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll the while, Whites in power were making ready for war.
HOLDING MEETINGS IN THEIR CENTERS OF GOVERNMENT AND IN THEIR PRIVATE ESTATES!
Then MAKING SURE WHITE MASSES WOULD FOLLOW SUIT!

So I'm peeping Aaron's words, while HE BELIEVES I am UNAWARE OF THE GRAVITY OF THE SITUATION WHERE HE IS. Nor the fact that HIS OWN BEHAVIOR IS TYPICAL FOR SCUMBAG BLACKS JUST BEFORE THEY TURN INTO NIGGER-TRAITORS.
So I sent him a reply and he sent THIS BACK;
The fight for civil rights, justice, and equality has never been won with violence. We don't have enough tanks, guns, or bullets. Fact as explained to me from Formerly Civil Rights Activist and Black Panthers I've encountered while seeking knowledge in Harlem back in my angry young black man days. Every blaxploitaxion movie shows that towards the end. Yes, you don't sit like a pussy and it does take one group to help the other become successful as Mainstream America tends to favor the non-violent side after getting a scare from the militant revolutionary side. Malcolm X paved the way for MLK Jr. Marcus Garvey did likewise for Booker T. Washington. And though they understood each other's position, and sometimes even criticized one another, they made sure to not directly adversely affect the movement of the other and the goal of our people as a whole. I did realize that you had toned it down but it was still framed harshly and with the wrong verbiage. Caucasian instead of white and don't capitalize it followed by exclamation marks. It shows anger and hidden hatred. If I'm looked at as someone who associates with people who appear bigoted or prejudice then it'll be hard for me to convince them to elect two out of five new NYC Supreme Court Judges who are from the hood (one from Compton and the other from rural Mississippi) to convict some of the racist cops in NYC? The Kushites didn't invade Egyptians from their neighboring Sudan home, they were concurred and enslaved by them. Instead they paid their dues, assimilation, then slowly worked their way into key positions in office before running the country and leaving a lasting legacy through the pyramids, science, and great architecture. It was done in S. Africa and almost done here which is why there's so much racism taking place now with people shouting "We want our country back!!!" I never knew that about CFS. We were all aware of underlined subvert racism and prejudice there but our class handled it and took over by dominating in sports, academics, social settings (mainstream and urban), and in positions of leadership. And when we were strong we helped the weak and played fair for all...thus showing great humanity. I would like to know more about that CFS chapter and life after I'd graduated. Plus let me know what legacy you think my class left behind? Aaron--
Note. His response ASSUMES HE HAS TIME ON HIS SIDE TO GET FAR ENOUGH TO EVER GET ELECTED TO BECOME PRESIDENT OF NAZI-AMERICA.
So do you SEE THAT?
Reread what he sent me and understand he is LETTING ME KNOW how far HE THINKS HE CAN GO, however?
Annnnnnnnnnnnd, watch this.
Thank you Stacey.

Because you see, when YOU SAID how can a person who knew you PREVIOUSLY judge you based on WHO YOU ARE NOW. In YOUR INSTANCE in regards TO ME, that phrase doesn't apply. BUT IN MY INSTANCE IN REGARDS TO AARON IT DOES!

Aaron was long gone by the time Myself and the other Black students revolted! And the Shawn Williams HE KNOWS was often times MORE WORRIED ABOUT GETTING MY ASS HANDED TO ME BY MY FAMILY IF I WOULD GET INTO TROUBLE. Something Aaron used to criticize me for BUT NEVER UNDERSTOOD WHY I WAS SO HESITANT TO FIGHT AND CAUSE ANY KIND OF DISTURBANCES!

Aaron never knew that I got BANISHED TO CFS because My Mother CORRECTLY SUSPECTED I WAS RUNNING THE STREETS AND DOING SOMETHING I WASN'T SUPPOSED TO BE DOING! It took A LOT OF WORK! ON MY PART! To get to THAT HIGH SCHOOL IN PARTICULAR! When My Mother kept trying to ship me to Girard College, Milton Hershey Academy and the Valley Forge Military Academy.
Ironically?
I wanted to go to Valley Forge Military Academy but My Mother CORRECTLY REALIZED THAT ALL THAT WOULD DO IS GIVE ME ACCESS TO AGGRESSIVE PEOPLE, so, SHE SHOT THAT DOWN HERSELF!
She knew I was involved in some sort of gang or SOMETHING, just?
Never the magnitude and who and what, etc.
She was ESPECIALLY DISTURBED WHEN SHE SAW "These are GROWN MEN DOING WHAT THE FUCK YOU SAY!? HOW ARE YOU ABLE TO MAKE GROWN MEN DO WHAT YOU WANT!? WHAT IN THE FUCK ARE YOU OUT HERE DOING!?"
-_-
Well?
It was the Crack Epidemic, so?
There are ONLY BUT SO MANY OPTIONS.
And one you can ELIMINATE was selling drugs.

So I can tell you point blank, I DID NOT sell drugs.
Reek and Kevin Cason were... closer.
As are you Stacey.
To what I was doing.
A few people have laughed at the irony that I am now involved in... security.
Reek said "Dude you look like you used to murder people for money."
-_-
Whuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut, shut cho mouth, HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH, oh.
O_O
No people have ever been murdered by me. EVER. So lemme put that out there now, relax people. I'm just joshin ya.

Or am I...?
EITHER WAY!?
No seriously I've never killed anyone.
Now!?
Aaron thinks I can't see what's up with him. He also DOESN'T TELL ME HE DELETED MY POST OFF HIS TIMELINE, and it was a comment. You see that too!? He posts A VIDEO. Then ASKS PEOPLE TO COMMENT, then?! THAT'S TOO MUCH LITTLE BRO!
^_^
AHHHHHHHHH, HE HAS MASTERED WHITE TACTIC 102.
MAKE A CROWD OF PEOPLE COMFORTABLE.
ASK QUESTIONS OF THE CROWD AND THEN FILTER THEIR ANSWERS!
Even though you did ask a question.
Yet now the answers to said question, hey that's too much man.
Hey that's too far man.
Meanwhile?
The NATURE of the question?
Heh!
VOLATILE.
The subject matter OF THE QUESTION?
INCENDIARY.
People will have STRONG REACTIONS.
But the entire IDEA is to see WHO ANSWERS AND HOW THEY ANSWER.
Look at his comments again.
Hey...Hey... Lil' Bro! You gotta use language less racially-offensive when posting on my wall or you'll be looked as a bigot or even worse - prejudice! It's about bringing things most don't want to acknowledge in a matter which could help get things done rather than isolate ourselves and let those who hide behind their privilege lifestyle off the hook with anger. Use methods that can get solutions and ALL involved in feeling the black man's plight. Some Caucasians see what's going on and would like to protest with us. A race riot never won anything for our people. It take wisdom, strategy, and a level head. Believe me I'm just as pissed as you and have a lot of other nouns, adjectives, and verbs I'd like to use but that won't help put people in office or positions of power and influence we need to win the war on hate, discrimination, and police brutality. I say this with love and from the words of Old Timers I've encountered on my way down the road to becoming a better leader. And you've got leadership abilities in you too. Peaces, Aaron

The fight for civil rights, justice, and equality has never been won with violence. We don't have enough tanks, guns, or bullets. Fact as explained to me from Formerly Civil Rights Activist and Black Panthers I've encountered while seeking knowledge in Harlem back in my angry young black man days. Every blaxploitaxion movie shows that towards the end. Yes, you don't sit like a pussy and it does take one group to help the other become successful as Mainstream America tends to favor the non-violent side after getting a scare from the militant revolutionary side. Malcolm X paved the way for MLK Jr. Marcus Garvey did likewise for Booker T. Washington. And though they understood each other's position, and sometimes even criticized one another, they made sure to not directly adversely affect the movement of the other and the goal of our people as a whole. I did realize that you had toned it down but it was still framed harshly and with the wrong verbiage. Caucasian instead of white and don't capitalize it followed by exclamation marks. It shows anger and hidden hatred. If I'm looked at as someone who associates with people who appear bigoted or prejudice then it'll be hard for me to convince them to elect two out of five new NYC Supreme Court Judges who are from the hood (one from Compton and the other from rural Mississippi) to convict some of the racist cops in NYC? The Kushites didn't invade Egyptians from their neighboring Sudan home, they were concurred and enslaved by them. Instead they paid their dues, assimilation, then slowly worked their way into key positions in office before running the country and leaving a lasting legacy through the pyramids, science, and great architecture. It was done in S. Africa and almost done here which is why there's so much racism taking place now with people shouting "We want our country back!!!" I never knew that about CFS. We were all aware of underlined subvert racism and prejudice there but our class handled it and took over by dominating in sports, academics, social settings (mainstream and urban), and in positions of leadership. And when we were strong we helped the weak and played fair for all...thus showing great humanity. I would like to know more about that CFS chapter and life after I'd graduated. Plus let me know what legacy you think my class left behind? Aaron--
And note, he believed that HIS CLASS accomplished something, yet? Myself and all the Black students BEHIND THEM, had to put up WITH BULLSHIT.
His words?
VERY...?
Flowery.
Very flowery, he already SOUNDS LIKE, a bulljivin Black Politician, doesn't he! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
In that regards I'm proud of him, because he was a MINDLESS BRUTEFORCE BULLY in high school. But HE DID TEACH ME TO STAND UP FOR MYSELF AND NOT KEEP WORRYING ABOUT WHO WILL BE OFFENDED AND WHY!
This is ironic ON SO MANY LEVELS!

Because the very same person who LITERALLY CAUSED ME TO STAND UP AND DO WHAT I DID IN HIGH SCHOOL.
Has become the Coon in the quotes above trying to tricky-nick and slicky-slick White people, while actually thinking I don't see HE'S TRYING TO INTEGRATE INTO WHITE POWER SUPREMACY!
He's not fooling anyone but himself.
However?
Now that I know what he is about.
That's a bad thing for him.

This post is long enough.
I went on ahead and Unfriended him and the Black Christian Butt-kisser, Alex.
But I will give Tariq Nasheed credit.
This video sums it up correctly.
The Coons...!? 
Come Out at Night....

No comments:

Post a Comment