Monday, September 19, 2016

HP Scanner Acting Up, NOW I'M PISSED!

Just finished scanning the new artwork into the computer using the scanner and now there is a LIGHT LINE THROUGH MY SCANS. -_- Now you know, I fucked up, right. I go to clean the fuckin scanner and like a jack ass I sprayed screen cleaner DIRECTLY ON THE GLASS SCANNER.

You know, because I thought the shit was/is, SEALED!
Tch.
This is where BEING FROM THE GENERATION WHERE FUCKIN PRODUCTS MADE SENSE, IS A BIG-ASS DETRIMENT IN TODAY'S FUCKIN TIMES! Because NOTHING IS FUCKIN PROPERLY SEALED ANYMORE! From FLAT SCREENS TO THE GLASS SCANNER OF THE FUCKIN SCANNER!

NOTHING. IS THE WAY IT IS SUPPOSED TO FUCKIN BE!
Yet.
Jack-asses THINK THIS IS A GOOD THING.
Till REALITY catches up TO THEM.

So I'm ASSUMING THAT THE LIGHT LINE IS FROM SOME AMOUNT OF THE GLASS CLEANER I SPRAYED ON THE GLASS SCANNER BED, GETTING INSIDE THE FUCKIN SCANNER.

Now? I already KNOW, that if and WHEN I sit my ass down, AND FUCKIN READ HOW THESE PIECES OF SHIT ARE ASSEMBLED AND WHY THEY ARE ASSEMBLED THAT WAY. I will find some MOSTLY WHITE FOOLS CAME UP WITH THE METHODS MORESO TO CUT COSTS AND CREATE THE EVER-NEEDED DEGRADING OF THE PRODUCT SO YOU MUST EVENTUALLY BUY ANOTHER ONE.
The sooner, the better.

I have found THIS SHIT, REPEATEDLY. With products THAT SHOULD NOT HAVE BEEN CONSTRUCTED IN A FASHION INTENTIONALLY DESIGNED FOR BREAKDOWN AND DEGRADATION, thus ALLOWING THE MANUFACTURER TO ULTIMATELY KEEP CHURNING OUT PIECES OF SHIT THAT TAKE PEOPLES MONEY AWAY ON PURPOSE.

The QUALITY OF THIS SCANNER, IS SHITTY.
So lemme just say that RIGHT NOW.
I've noticed THE MORE INVOLVED THE COLORS ARE FOR MY DRAWINGS THE MORE CONSTANT TWEAKING I HAVE TO DO TO GET THEM TO LOOK HALFWAY LIKE THE FUCKIN ORIGINAL DRAWING!

Meanwhile, OBSERVE THE ASSHOLE IN THIS "HOW TO CLEAN YOUR SCANNER"
Have you ever scanned a photo, only to see specks of dust in high resolution? We hope your knee-jerk reaction wasn't to grab a paper towel and glass cleaner and spray the scanner, because that probably made it worse. We'll show you how to safely and effectively clean the glass on your scanner:
Step 1: Unplug the power cord from the scanner.
Step 2: Using a soft, lint-free cloth, like a microfiber cloth, wipe off the dust from the scanner glass.
Step 3: If the glass has smudges or other contaminants, use a little bit of glass cleaner on a microfiber cloth and wipe the glass.
Step 4: Using a dry microfiber cloth, dry off any remaining moisture or residue.
Do not use any glass cleaners that contain the following cleaning agents:
  • acetone
  • ammonia
  • benzene
  • carbon tetrachloride
The above chemicals can damage the scanner glass. Though some manufacturers suggest using isopropyl alcohol, it tends to leave streaks.
We also don't recommend using compressed air for dusting because the force of the air could end up blowing dust into the edges of the scanner and end up underneath the glass, which is a lot harder to clean. Some scanner manufacturers have instructions for removing the glass and cleaning underneath it, but not all scanners are made to be disassembled by the user.
That's it. Now you can go back to scanning your pictures without having to aggressively despeckle your images with graphics software.
You see, this kind of shit is funny, to the assholes out here that today tries to claim ARE SMART. So now I've input why are glass scanners NOT SEALED. Or why do they not have A VENTILATION SYSTEM INSTALLED WITHIN THEM? And already I am seeing BECAUSE IT WOULD RAISE THE FUCKIN PRICES! And we can't have that, now can we, SURELY NOBODY WOULD EVER HAVE TO FUCKIN SAVE UP MONEY AND MAKE A FUCKIN INVESTMENT TO BUY A BETTER QUALITY PRODUCT WHERE NOW EVERY PERSON CAN'T HAVE A CHEAP-ASS FUCKIN SCANNER!

This, is what the FUCK I AM TALKING ABOUT. For ME TO GET A COMMODORE COMPUTER AS A CHILD MEANT I HAD TO BE FUCKIN WORTH IT FOR MY PARENTS TO FUCKIN BUY THE FUCKIN THING BECAUSE IT WASN'T FUCKIN CHEAP!
>_<
THAT MEANS YOU HAD TO FUCKIN EARN IT FOR PARENTS TO SPEND FOR IT! OR YOU HAD TO FUCKIN HAVE THE GODDAMN MONEY FOR IT!

And YES, I AM THIS FUCKIN PISSED! BECAUSE EVERYTHING IS SO GODDAMN DIRT-CHEAP THAT THE SLIGHTEST THING FUCKS IT UP! Then THIS IS USED TO JUSTIFY OVER THE TOP PRICES FOR THE MEDIOCRE "HIGH-END" SHIT FOR THE SAME PRODUCT/S! But fools think because IT IS AFFORDABLE, it doesn't matter that THE SLIGHTEST FUCKIN THING DERAILS IT AND FUCKS IT UP LIKE A GODDAMN DELL COMPUTER!
Now I gotta FIGURE OUT! If I can open this CRAP UP and then wipe the inside of the glass. Another reason why I am PISSED! Is because the screen cleaner I used IS SPECIFICALLY DESIGNED TO ONLY GIVE A LIGHT FUCKIN MIST! SO I DIDN'T FUCKIN SPRAY UNTIL THE SHIT WAS SWIMMING IN SCREEN CLEANER! I BARELY GAVE ONE SPRAY AND THEN IT FUCKS UP, REALLY!? REALLY!?

Enough.
Cuz I already know some of you are like "Fuck you complaining for. You shouldn't have just sprayed cleaner on the glass asshole." YEP! THAT'S WHY YOU WILL BE REAPING YOUR FUCKIN IGNORANCE WHEN YOU BUY SOMETHING AND THE SHIT FAILS TO WORK OVER THE SLIGHTEST FUCKIN NONSENSICAL THING!

And like I said, soon as I started typing in why no ventilation system FOR SCANNERS, as usual, THEN JACKASSES AND IDIOTS WON'T BE ABLE TO AFFORD THEM! Mind you it takes pages of clicks to even REACH HONEST DISCUSSIONS ABOUT THIS! Fuck it. I'll take it apart, LATER! And take the glass out and then wipe it from the inside. I do that shit now and I'll fuckin destroy it just to get it out of my fuckin sight. It's been a huge disappointment since I bought it and needs to be replaced anyway along with this laptop and my desktop computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment