Monday, September 26, 2016

JUST BACK IN THE DOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOOD EVENING FROM PHILADELPHIA!!!!!!

Just back in the door, BRIEFLY! Gonna sit down and eat right QUICK!
Bought myself a water purifier PITCHER! Cuz the water TASTE LIKE TOXIC LEAD ALL OF A SUDDEN!
Lot to TYPE ABOUT!
But first lemme GET MYSELF SITUATED AND GET SOMETHING TO EAT!

My Older Brother is IN SHOCK THAT I UNFRIENDED HIM!
I of course, AM NOT!
I'm not interested in hearing BULLSHIT while We are in a STATE OF EMERGENCY.
I won't hear it.
I won't have it.
Especially not as I watch him COON IT UP!
CUDDLE UP!
AND TRY TO SHUCK IT UP!
With Whites.

Now he can do ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL OF THAT!
And not have to worry about me pouring cold water on his cooning.
NOW!? TO EAT DINNER!


No comments:

Post a Comment