Monday, September 19, 2016

You Know What!?

I'm gonna fuckin eat my dinner and relax.
I haven't been too fond of this fuckin scanner since I started really doing my artwork for Williams Works and this is just the final straw for this HP piece of shit. And they have the nerve to call this crap ENVY, HA!
Envy the fuckin money I wasted on it, that's about it.
No more HP scanners and printers.
No more.

I'm gonna eat dinner.
Call it a night.
I HAVE 4 NEW WILLIAMS WORKS POSTS TO PUT UP.
It's been a long day.
I got plenty of sleep but I was still tired and OFF.
May have been the affect/effect of that 26+ hours and then immediately running into DUMB-ASSES at the diner.

Slept all day Saturday afterwards.
Got some basic bullshit done Sunday, but I wasn't productive far as I'm concerned.
I've got post waiting to be typed, so!?
I'ma get some rest, eat first.
REST UP!
And then COME BACK WITH WILLIAMS WORKS POSTS!

Lemme go eat dinner.
Fuck you Hewlett Packer.
I'm gonna have to put them in the same space as Dell.
I don't fuck with Dell-anything.
I don't give a fuck what the fuck it is or supposedly does.

I'm gonna have to COMPLETELY RETOOL ALL OF MY EQUIPMENT TO REALLY GET THE BEST OUT OF MY ARTWORK! Because this bum-ass shit I have now AIN'T CUTTIN IT! I'll deal with that, think about that, later. Right now!?
Just gonna eat this food.
AND CHILL.
I got more technical work done for Zombie Skull Squadron of Tansoba Ellis.
And I got the logo done for Crusader Base of Camden for Byron Maxwell.

No comments:

Post a Comment