Wednesday, September 28, 2016

I Know Shit is Bad When....?

My Mother called and left a message on my answering machine where she wanted to check and make sure I was all right. Because of all the Nazi-cop killings of Blackmen for any reason whatsoever. So I listened to her message. And she made it clear "Just wanna make sure you're okay with all of these killings going on, be careful out there. Just wanted to make sure you're all right."

Now...?
I know it is BAD.
When MY MOM calls to check and make sure I'm still breathing.
She also had that all too familiar hitch in her voice, the one she ONLY GETS when she doesn't want me to get involved with whatever is going on.

Not to worry, mother.
My primary task right now is to get OUT of this kill zone I'm already in.
Got too many Black Criminals around here working for the Nazi-cops.
So it is too dangerous to try to ACTUALLY do anything.
Because I don't know who is on WHOSE SIDE.

And isn't that some SHIT!
When you can't even sit down with other Black People in the neighborhood.
Because YOU DON'T KNOW WHO IS GONE RUN TELL THE NAZI-COPS THAT WE'RE ORGANIZING TO RESTORE ORDER TO THIS AREA.

Note.
I DID NOT SAY;
Organizing AGAINST THEM.

By RESTORING ORDER in this area.
It WILL AUTOMATICALLY BE AGAINST THEM.
^_^
Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, don't tell nobody.
Wait.
THIS IS ON THE INTERNET!?

No comments:

Post a Comment