Sunday, September 25, 2016

Today's Agenda...

Getting ready TO HEAD OUT!
Right now I am listening to the 9/24/16 TBA broadcast;
Reverse Slumming.

Gonna convert this to an MP3. And listening to this now and seeing exactly how and why shit is fucked up now. Too many of Us AS BLACKS EVERYWHERE, wanna BE WHERE WHITES ARE. AND SPEND OUR MONEY AND TIME THERE WITH THEM AND NOT BUILD UP WHERE WE ARE AND GAIN CONTROL OVER WHERE WE ARE.

Gonna head over to My Sworn-brother Art's and REVIEW the bullshit that has gone on and to give him $30 BACK for the $25 he gave me. In the meantime go over ways to get more work done and spend some time with my nephew. Then HEAD ON BACK. I should be back by 6pm EST AT THE LATEST! Because all public transit is on a Sunday schedule, which means everything moves around at 15-minutes to 30-minutes per hour.

I have done an update TO THIS ARTWORK and will post THAT ARTWORK WHEN I RETURN ALONG WITH NEW CREATOR'S CORNER POSTS.


No comments:

Post a Comment