Sunday, September 6, 2015

Weebly...? You've FAILED ME AGAIN!

Good Afternoon from DISGRUNTLED Upper Darby!
Well, just got off the phone with one of my sworn-brothers, after having talked to Daniel at Weebly. >_< Daniel had no choice but to admit that currency issues has been talked about and complained about before with Weebly. I cannot create duplicate products and change the currency for each one, nor can I have a diverse number or amount of currencies on the website. It can only be set FOR ONE CURRENCY TYPE. PERIOD.
This? Displeases me greatly;
Weebly has left me no choice but to give them a MASSIVE FAILURE RATING as an eCommerce Website. Every time I've turned around they've had some major or minor glitch or fuck-up that makes ZERO SENSE! How on EARTH can you not have the ability to move around purchased ebooks from one device to another. How can you then have a website system set up where when I make updates and blog posts, there is a FIFTY-FIFTY CHANCE that the TEXT OF THE post WON'T GO THROUGH! Never mind that some posts had time-date stamps for FURTHER AHEAD THAN THE DAYS DATE OF ME POSTING THEM!

Then to turn around and not be able to set up currency payment options PER PRODUCT? Add to that the fact that both South Africa and India's currencies aren't even ON THEIR LIST OF CURRENCIES!? Looks like I'm gonna have to build a website myself or pay someone to do it. So I'm now going to go on ahead start jotting down notes of what my website HAS TO be able to do. As for Weebly? Well, this sums up my feelings on them, because I paid good money for the business site;
 

No comments:

Post a Comment