Friday, September 4, 2015

Williams Works

Good Morning from Upper Darby!

Well now? I have gone to sleep and woken up and GUESS WHAT!? I'm STILL ALIVE SUCKERS! HAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH! GET UP!
LOTTA SHIT TO DO TODAY FOR MYSELF! So I wake up and what do I find? BOTH My Bookmarks Bars have been RESET to TWO MONTHS AGO!? Now? How in the world does THAT HAPPEN, where ONLY MY BOOKMARKS BARS, are reset. This is what I am talking about. DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS have FLOODED THE WORLD and they're A-OKAY! Until they cause a MAJOR CATASTROPHE. So I checked and double-checked My Computer and found NO REASON FOR THIS TREASON. Then I said to myself "I bet my MOST RECENT BOOKMARKS from the last two months are now ALL NEAR THE BOTTOM of these lists for My Bookmarks." sure enough, so they are. SO NOW!? All the rearranging I'd done for my bookmarks that sit underneath my IMMEDIATE WINDOWS, where of course, if you remember.

You go back TWO MONTHS and I hadn't finished My Website Yet. Wasn't doing any BUSINESS OF MY OWN, but was still typing and writing and so on! So I just looked at this reset toolbar/bookmarks and the stuff I had on it THEN. And how much of any of it had to do with MY OWN PERSONAL PROFIT POTENTIALS. Like I said, My Website still doesn't do enough money to support me, BUT!? First and foremost, it is mine. Second, blog activity there has picked up. Third? I am almost done the first Free Sample Story to generate more interest. The Sample Stories ARE REAL STORIES CONNECTED TO THE PAID MATERIAL WITH REAL IMPACT TO THE PAID MATERIAL. Fourth, all stories purchased from me ARE ACTUALLY THE PURCHASERS, unlike with Amazon where you ONLY HAVE ACCESS TO THE EBOOK, unless or until Amazon discontinues and cuts said access or the author removes their material. Fifth, nothing is OVER $5, as far as ebooks. Where the normal price range is and will be from $1.50, the old comic book prices of the 90's, to $2.00. Last but not least, Your Voice actually counts. So if you leave comments and/or contact me, then you actually get RESPONSES AND FEEDBACK, as some of you already know.

At first when I got online and saw that all of my shit had been fucked around with, I was annoyed. Till I realized what I was looking at on My Toolbar from just two months ago regarding what I'd put on their as Bookmarks. In two months time a LOT has changed for me. And I've finally addressed things like my medical health and begun the tedious process of getting my million and one ailments addressed and TREATED. And not just looked at so I can keep dragging myself down the road of life with horribly bad health.

Of course the new school year has started and another summer has come and gone. But unlike last summer where I was typing and trying to hurry up and finish Book-Zero and wondering how much longer before I had TANGIBLE RESULTS. This summer has passed and I HAVE, TANGIBLE. RESULTS. Bringing me one-step closer to My Son. And another step closer to being able to have the power to deal with this oncoming end result;
Good Morning, from Nazi-America.
Feel free to think I am exaggerating, especially if you are Black....


 

No comments:

Post a Comment