Thursday, February 8, 2018

Annnnnnnnnnnd, This is Why Men Don't Get Involved in Domestic Disputes Anymore!

...?
So now, as I typed yesterday.
I had to GO UPSTAIRS!
And stop the DISGRACE living above Me.
From beating on whoever the woman was in the room with Him last night, WELL!?

Lo-n-behold, TONIGHT!?
-_-
She is BACK.
I know, shocking.
But, SHE'S BACK, BUT!?

Now that I DROPPED THE HAMMER ON HIM last night!
She decides that TONIGHT!?
She's gonna come here.
Then ACT A FOOL!
And Him, remembering what I told His Ass.

They GO OUTSIDE!
AND SHE BEGINS SCREAMING AND YELLING AT HIM OUT IN FRONT OF THE GODDAMN FUCKIN APARTMENT COMPLEX!!!!!!
-_-
Stupidity....
WINS!

He then stands there and lets HER GO APE-SHIT STUPID!
>_<
Whu, what in thee fuck!?
IS GOIN ON AROUND HERE WITH YOUNG BLACK-AMERICANS WHAT THE FUCK!?!?!?

So after a good 10-minutes of Her Insults and Carrying On.
He simply walks inside and closes the door WITH HER OUTSIDE!
She then BEGINS BANGING...!?
Bangin on the fuckin door and DEMANDING He open the fuckin door.
He then reminds Her of what I have already stated about having to PUT UP WITH HIS BULLSHIT AND ALL THAT FUCKIN NOISE!!!!!

She then departs.
-_-
I'm going to fuckin bed people.
I'm goin to bed.
GOODNIGHT!
From Idiots in Philadelphia who think GETTING BEATEN IS GOOD!
Just... I don't wanna hear it.
Do NOT.
And WILL NOT!
Hear It....

I DID NOT DO WHAT I DID YESTERDAY FOR HER TO THEN TURN AROUND TO DAY AND THEN USE THAT TO THEN GO AFTER HIM!
-_-
Just...?
Okay I'm done!
I'm goin to FUCKIN!
BED!
Goodnight from PHILADELPHIA!

No comments:

Post a Comment