Tuesday, February 6, 2018

Replacing My Music....

Soooooooooooooooooooooooooooh!?
Yeah!
This is PROBABLY the HARDEST PART!
Since I had a MASSIVE COLLECTION OF MUSIC on the Ole Hard Drive!
Some shit I already KNOW I'm simply NOT going to be able to replace.
ADDING TO THE PROBLEMS!?

Remember when the Windows Media Players used to be able TO RIP MUSIC!
OH YEAH!
They DID AWAY WITH THAT SHIT NOW DIDN'T THEY, well!?

I have A WHOLE BUNCH OF CD'S WITH MUSIC ON THEM THAT I COULD EASILY SLAP IN AND RIP BACK ONTO THIS NEW OS, BUT NOPE!!!!!!

No Rip Music Ability!
So I'm, wait...?
WAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!
-_-
You see that, right?
I KNOW YOU SEE THIS RIGHT!?
I'm ONCE AGAIN!!!!!!
About to start DOING SOMETHING THAT WILL KEEP ME UP TILL 2AM EST AND I'LL BE DEAD FUCKIN TIRED AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-_-

But not this time Fans!
I'M GOIN TO BED!
FUCK FINDING MUSIC!
FUCK IT!
I'm going to Bed.
Good...?
Night?
From Philadelphia...?

No comments:

Post a Comment