Sunday, February 25, 2018

Long Weekend

So I spent all day yesterday bedridden, lovely.
I was quite frankly.
Exhausted.
-_-
So every time I got out of the bed, I couldn't stay awoke nor could I stay focused.

I came home that Friday, this Friday just passed.
And went straight to bed.
Then slept most of Saturday.

I FINALLY got going this morning at 7am EST.
And I spent all morning re-scanning and typing lost material from the hard drive burnout.
Finally!?

At 1pm EST?
I started COLORING Priest-13.
And lemme tell ya something PEOPLES!

Yeahhhhhhhhhhh, even I was like "Yeahhhhhhhhh, this is PERFECT."
So!?
I have spent the entire day COLORING HIM!
And HIM ALONE!
>_<
And this is why I DO NOT DO INTRICATE ARTWORK!
This is why I do NOT DO DETAILED ARTWORK!
Because I am ONE BLACKMAN.

Where I still have typing for storylines and then ACTUAL STORIES TO TYPE!
I'm looking at the Unfinished Colored Priest-13...?

I'm getting this up on the Webshop IMMEDIATELY AS I'M DONE!
IMMEDIATELY!
BECAUSE I WANNA DESIGN SOME SHIT WITH HIM ON IT AND BUY IT!

With all that typed?
I didn't finish Coloring Him because a grease fire broke out in My Oven while I was making My Dinner.
-_-
This new apartment is sorely lacking in areas that IT SHOULD HAVE, I'll get into that shit later.

I've already had to go upstairs and put a stop to the Nigger-Traitor beating on women.
Getting maintenance work done by the Rental Property is like pulling teeth, mind You!?
They're gonna have to replace My Stove because I had to use the Fire Extinguisher to EXTINGUISH THE FIRE.

Thankfully I'm not an idiot and didn't just go hog-wild with the extinguisher.
I've never had that happen before, but thankfully I am well-aware that You DO NOT USE WATER on a grease fire.

Either way.
I have been literally in the bed sleep from Friday throughout Saturday.
Then I finally get to work TODAY and then I am once again reminded that this apartment was slapped together so that The Rental Property could get My Money.
And that's about it.
NOW, worse part is.
THIS IS STILL FUCKIN BETTER THAN THE SLUM-HOUSE WITH THE SLUMLADY AND LORD ON CALLOWHILL STREET!
>_<

And that Dear Reader is BAD.
But...?
I may just have something coming up THIS WEEK.
That may just change all of that....

No comments:

Post a Comment