Monday, February 12, 2018

Yes. No Posts Yesterday & No Williams Works All Weekend

I spent MOST of Yesterday in and out of the Bed.
Getting accustomed to the blood pressure medication again and just being tired overall from a week of not actually sleeping for more than 5-hours per day.

So now I'm back at Monday and it is 6am EST.
I'm having to admit that I simply can't burn the candle at both ends like I used to.
So whether I wanted to Our Not.
I simply couldn't focus on anything of any merit yesterday because I was too tired.
I'm NOT LIKING THAT.
But My Youngest Brother had to kind of talk Me around to accepting that;
#1) I'm Getting Older
#2) Having DONE Certain Things Earlier in Life, My Body is now having to Deal with that now
#3) I DON'T sleep enough during the course of the Week
#4) I'm having to PUT UP WITH People I'd Normally just beat to a bloody pulp and move on from
#5) I NEED to Do More Williams Works and I'm still restoring LOST INFO AND SUCH
#6) I ultimately couldn't just go to sleep so I began TRACKING DOWN LOST MUSIC Yesterday

-_-
Lookin at the Time; 6:06am EST.
Lovely.
LEMME GET MOVING AGAIN!

No comments:

Post a Comment