Sunday, February 4, 2018

Past the Point of Talking

You know, there comes a POINT!
When You have to PRODUCE.
Otherwise You REALLY CAN'T KEEP TALKING, or, be taken seriously.

I had some Facebook Friends tell Me that My Artwork is getting better and better by each piece and They asked Me WHY IS THAT?

And I told Them;
Because I need to be taken seriously with what I'm doing.
I am not ASKING FOR DONATIONS.
I am SELLING A PRODUCT, SELLING MERCHANDISE and I HAVE TO BE ABLE TO COMPETE.

I have been offline for the last few days because My Blood Pressure has gone through the roof.
It's been BAD.
And that's putting it mildly.
And it's been bad BECAUSE I NEED TO BE ABLE TO JUST WORK.

And something somehow keeps getting in My Way.
I'm FINALLY making a petty cash amount PER MONTH off My Webshop!
Anywhere from $30 to $50 PER MONTH NOW.

People are actually calling now and asking questions and WANTING MORE ARTWORK TO DESIGN FROM so They can do things LIKE THIS;
This is the CREATE OPTION-ABILITY on My Webshop, I believe IT IS A STANDARD FEATURE for Spreadshirt & its Affiliates.
The Bottom Line is that LOOK AT HOW THE PRICE GOES UP the more You ADD TO THE SHIRT.

This shirt, WHICH WAS ORDERED IS ONE OF A NUMBER that I have SOLD AT $50 A POP!
DUE TO THE INTRICATE DESIGNS DONE BY THE CUSTOMER!

Each one of these types of orders NETS ME $15 IN COMMISSIONS.
Now?
When I wasn't doing ANY REAL BUSINESS.
Spreadshirt was there, My Webshop was there, meh!

But now that I am CONSISTENTLY GROWING EACH MONTH IN SALES, now all of a sudden time to start fuckin around with My Commission Check.
-_-
Things like this is why My Blood Pressure is through the roof.
Because I've been dealing with over the last 90-days, shit THAT IS SUPPOSED TO DO X-Y-Z ACCORDING TO LAWS, TERMS AND CONDITIONS, ETC ETC, BUT!?

They instead do A-B-C!
-_-
Which VIOLATE THEIR OWN LAWS, TERMS AND CONDITIONS, ETC ETC!
Where it was NO BIG DEAL WHEN I LOOKED LIKE I WAS DEAD IN THE WATER!
Where I was TALKING ABOUT WHAT I WAS DOING.
Which was why I was DEAD IN THE WATER!

I was in the MIDST OF WORKING!
And now that MY WORK IS PAYING OFF, a number of "reputable establishments" ARE TRYING TO FUCK AROUND WITH MY MONEY!!!!!
And this has been GOING ON FOR A WHILE NOW.
But before They could hide behind MINIMUM AMOUNTS BEFORE THEY CUT A CHECK.
Now?
They can't.
And They've seen that My Petty Cash in Commissions amounts HAS BEEN STABLE FOR MONTHS.

So now its become fuck around and stall time.
And that is on ONE FRONT.
Where it is NOT ABOUT THE AMOUNT OF MONEY IT IS ABOUT THE FACT THAT I MADE THAT MONEY AND IT IS RIGHTFULLY OWED TO ME.
It isn't UP FOR DEBATE!

Of course the biggest stress inducer is of course the Fact that My Son's Birthday just passed and once again I AM NOT THERE FOR IT.
While I've encountered a number of medical professionals when My Blood Pressure DOES GO UP, who state that THIS IS A CONSTANT SOURCE OF WHY MY BLOOD PRESSURE KEEPS CREEPING BACK UP AT SOME POINT OR ANOTHER.

Since MANY OF THEM have been with Me for AT LEAST 5-YEARS.
They THEMSELVES have had NO CHOICE BUT TO SAY "You were right. It is a horrible. Terrible thing to admit to, but? You've honestly BEEN RIGHT about doing things the Way that You Have."

FINANCES.
MONEY!
-_-
Without PROPER FINANCES AND MONEY, in THIS PLACE!?
You're DEAD.
I had more people.
Coworkers and those I mentor, ADMIT TO ME.
"You're doing all of this SO THAT IT IS ENDED. Not just to FIX SHIT, You're working TO END EVER BEING IN SITUATIONS LIKE THIS EVER AGAIN."

You are correct.
There is MORE I could type about.
But I am WAY BEHIND AS IT IS!
So lemme GET TO IT!

Good Afternoon.
From Philadelphia.....

No comments:

Post a Comment