Monday, February 26, 2018

Just Back From the Dayjob!

Good Evening.
From Philadelphia....

For starters?
The above drawing in this post is THE ACTUAL COMPLETE DRAWING OF BREEONA MAXWELL.
The old scanner-printer was NOT big enough to scan the entire drawing.
I'm still trying to figure out how one corner is shaved off...?
O_o?

I think when I started I did not have drawing pads initially that had perforated pages.
So I had to use an exacto to cut Them out! 
Either way, this is the FULL-DRAWING of Breeona Maxwell with background INTACT! 

I am late getting back because I DECIDED to remain at the Dayjob to Finish Priest-13.
And He is done.
So now I am going to QUICKLY get dinner on, WITHOUT starting another grease fire in the oven.
Because I'm simply going to cook on the stove.

I'll be about the business of posting soon as I am finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment