Sunday, February 4, 2018

Everyone GETS IT in Their Own Way, such As;

When You KEEP PEOPLE AROUND YOU, that DO NOT SUPPORT WHO YOU ARE AND WHAT YOU ARE DOING AND WHY YOU ARE DOING IT!?

Then You can FORGET ABOUT EVER ACHIEVING ANYTHING!
I have TOO MANY EXAMPLES I could TYPE RIGHT NOW!
Of People who ARE NOT IN MY LIFE RIGHT NOW!

Because They were absolutely positively, FULL OF SHIT!
And I got TIRED OF IT!
They couldn't DO SHIT BUT BULLSHIT!
Yet I'm bustin MY ASS and They were TRYING TO HAMPER AND HINDER ME....
-_-
So?
I did what I needed to Do;
I post this one because I'd said while We were in high school that making a living PLAYING VIDEO GAMES was NOW ACTUALLY POSSIBLE.
And I SPECIFICALLY SAID it would START IN JAPAN.
It would take SOME TIME before it became possible here, however!?

Nothing was stopping any of My Black-peers from learning Japanese and giving it a SHOT, or!?
Seeing if We could SOMEHOW GET AHEAD OF THE CURVE BEFORE WHITES WENT DOWN THIS PATH.
Either way, Daigo tweeted something INTERESTING this morning and here it is;
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Daigo: "In order to live your own life, you need time to find out what you like. If someone trying to get in the way, even your parents, you have to fight. You have to think of them as enemy."
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
Do you see that?
Did You READ THAT?

People who ACCOMPLISH ANYTHING IN LIFE.
Whether it is publicly known or not.
They always will have an example where THEY HAD TO CUT PEOPLE OFF BECAUSE THAT PERSON OR PEOPLE DID NOT BELIEVE IN WHAT THEY WERE DOING AND WHO THEY ARE AND WHAT THEY ARE ABOUT!

That Person, THOSE PEOPLE!
Instead of SUPPORTING.
Were INTENTIONALLY DRAGGING THEM DOWN ON PURPOSE!

And there comes a POINT!
When You have to PUT A FUCKIN STOP TO IT!
DO NOT MAKE EXCUSES FOR SABOTEURS WITHIN YOUR MIDST! 
GET RID OF THEM!!!!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment