Thursday, February 22, 2018

Just Got In from the Dayjob!

Good Evening from Philadelphia...!
I LITERALLY just got through the Door!
As Usual, simply NOT ENOUGH TIME FOR ME TO TYPE ALL OF WHAT I SAW AND EXPERIENCED TODAY!

It's just not enough time.

What I will say is that as I continue to grow and meet more like-minded Black-Americans, I've gotten a lot of support today as I was inking the drawing I finished yesterday. I've also gotten a chance to let the Niggas reveal Themselves, because as You know. My NORMAL SHIFTS don't run into nearly 12am-midnight unless there is a reason for it.

Tonight?
Got a chance to see once again that We have TOO MUCH EXCESS BAGGAGE WITHIN OUR RANKS.
Baggage.
That WILL BE DISPOSED OF.

Every so often.
Those around Me now.
Get to MEET those around Me from Then.
And They immediately see that indeed.
I was not exaggerating.

Their Demeanor, matches Mine.
Niggatry IS NOT TOLERATED.
And the Responses ARE SWIFT!
The Amazement at seeing how much quicker and more decisive I was with My Actions.
Stunned some and caused others to immediately fall in line.

When You go through life-&-death situations with those who fought shoulder-to-shoulder with You. Then YOU KNOW what You can and cannot Do when They are back by Your Side and You are back by Their Side. There is a reason why it is called strength in numbers.

Either Way.
Cryptic or not.
I am back.
And I need to get situated for tomorrow.
Got some typing done.
Got the Inking of the New Artwork done.
And got a chance to see who everybody was who used to talk shit with the expectations of Me Failing.

And...?
I got yet another incentive from a certain lady as well.
All-in-all, a productive day on MOST FRONTS.
I'd like to do some real posting but even just doing this much has Me at almost quarter-after 11pm EST.

Never mind new Williams Works Posts.
The Weekend is ALMOST HERE.
I'll get coloring done this week and put new designs up on Williams Works....



No comments:

Post a Comment