Tuesday, February 20, 2018

I am Typing Out the Colonial-Wars Battle of New York

Good Evening from Philadelphia!

I'm literally stopping to come and QUICKLY POST on here that I'm working on, STILL.
Rebuilding and RETYPING things that I'd finished and DID NOT PUBLISH because it would have put things OUT OF ORDER.

I've already used the Mess that Was the Star Wars Prequels as a GREAT EXAMPLE of what happens when a Creator goes and makes things messy by creating AND EMPHASIZING one part of His Latter Timeline and then neglects to make sure that the Progenitor-Point of His Story-Timeline is in order so that everything IS KNOWN TO THEM.

It is and will always be, CRITICAL.
That a Creator KNOWS HIS STORY-TIMELINE.
And Keeps it IN ORDER.

So the Colonial-Wars Battle of New York was a Pivotal Battle that pretty much assured the White-Colonialist-Rebels of the 13-British Colonies. Their Victory and Independence from both the British-Empire who wanted to keep Them as a colony. And The-13 and PAGCO who wanted to defeat Them, free the Black-Slaves and take over the colonies for Themselves!

This battle was actually ALREADY TYPED UP AS AN HISTORICAL TIMELINE STORY! That I could have very easily actually PUBLISHED AND SOLD ON MY WEBSITE! It was a total of 300 pages.
-_-
Yeah.
Nothing like realizing I reallllllllllllllly should've saved not just THIS but ALL OF MY WORK, somewhere the fuck else ON SOMETHING ELSE.

So this is why posting is and has been spotty TO NON-EXISTENT AT TIMES for both Here and of course for Williams Works!
HOWEVER!?

I have finished inking more artwork AND I ACTUALLY DID A NEW PIECE TODAY WHILE JOTTING DOWN NOTES AND PERFORMING MY NORMAL DAYJOB DUTIES! SO I'VE BEEN BUSY REGARDLESS!
Lemme get back to it and I will type to You tomorrow!
I will begin REPOSTING WILLIAMS WORKS MATERIAL THIS WEEKEND!
AND I WILL BEGIN THE DESPERATELY NEEDED UPDATES TO MY DEVIANTART WEBSITE!

No comments:

Post a Comment