Thursday, February 22, 2018

I Am LOVING the SLOWWW REALIZATION that the Black Panther Movie was NOT

What Black People thought it was.
Good Morning from Philadelphia.
I've been up since 5am EST TYPING!
I'm about TO LEAVE OUT NOW so I can get to the Dayjob EARLY!
And CONTINUE TYPING!

New Artwork is done, will be INKED  by the End of Today.
New Posts ARE COMING SOON!
I've been spending My Time retyping and creating anew what was lost.
So this is another reason why posting for THIS MONTH has been VERY SPARSE.

But this whole Black Panther realization?
PRICELESS.
And funny.
And yes I typed I find this funny.

How many times can You get conned by the same con-artist.
It's not the con-artist fault, IT IS YOURS.
It is OURS.

Meanwhile some people said that this movie might help increase MY SALES, I laughed in Their Fuckin Faces. And note I used a period at the end of that sentence and not an exclamation mark. Because like I have typed to You before, I don't mind pretending to be OUTRAGED AND OVER THE TOP!

With CAPS AND CRAP!
-_-
Ahhhhhhhh, yes.
Look at the Time.
Never fails, now does it.

Simply...?
Just not enough time to type.
Lemme get moving, it's after 7am EST.

GOOD.
MORNING!
From Philadelphia....!


No comments:

Post a Comment