Monday, February 12, 2018

Morning CLEANING MUSIC & Some Observations

Good.
MORNING.
From Philadelphia....
And yes.
I am UP.
Cleaning My Apartment before I go to the Dayjob.
As Usual...?

Something that is normally surefire.
Hassssssssssss, become shitty.
So I was listening to the above compilation, because it's two different songs merged together.
I was also listening to the latest Chris Miller Vlog.
And He was talking about how some random Teen-mom was mouthing off to Him because He is doing what He's supposed to do.

Which is.
Create and enforce the RULES AND REGS OF HAVING A COMMUNITY.
Meaning?

You don't get REWARDED for becoming a Teenage Mother.
You've fucked up.
LITERALLY.
So?

Prom?
Stop It.
And WHERE IS THIS BOY AT.
Let's get a hold of HIM TOO.
So He CAN'T FUCKIN RUN!
Start the process of interrogation and beatin His Ass for HELPING YOU GET PREGNANT.

Notice I DID NOT TYPE GETTING HER PREGNANT.

Because We stop with the bullshit now.
Females KNOW what Their TRUE INTENTION IS AND WHY.
And unfortunately the Days of Giving Women and Girls a PASS.
Are over.
And lemme CORRECT THAT!

Because it is NOT.
"Unfortunate".

The 50/50 SPLIT OF POWER between Blackmen and Blackwomen IS WHAT USED TO HAVE BLACKWOMEN AS THE MOST ENVIED WOMAN ON THE PLANET.
So It is Beyond INteresesting, gonna leave THE IN on INteresting.
To see how hard it is to pin down too many of Our Women with questions on HOW DID THIS HAPPEN AND WHY, in regards TO THEM.

What were They Thinking, etc etc!
Bottom line is, GETTING BACK TO THAT 50/50 SPLIT?

Not gonna happen under the current rules-&-regs that We are Using and Doing.
Never mind the Fact that We have TOO MUCH FOREIGN INFLUENCE AND TOO MUCH HISTORICAL-ENEMY INTERACTION.

You can't implement a SYSTEM with NO SAFE-PLACES AND SPACES TO TEST IT AND TINKER WITH IT!

Either Way, I'm listening to Chris Miller.
Then the broom?
And Yes I said BROOM.
I have yet to replace My Vacuum.
So I have a BROOM.
I'm sweepin My Little Shag Carpet.
And the bottom part of the broom, FALLS OFF.
-_-

Turns out that brooms TODAY are TWO SEPARATE PIECES.
>_<
And there You go.
Even TRIED AND TRUE THINGS.
Have been made difficult.
So?
You can GUESS how long it took to sweep this LITTLE BIT OF FLOOR.
Mind You?

This place IS NOT the size of My Old Apartment.
It's a STUDIO Apartment.
Yet it still took longer than it should've because I couldn't just sweep and go, because, no.

The Broom Kept unscrewing and falling off.
So of course the "holding pin"?
Was not really there FOR THAT, lovely.
It was what was holding the coil around the bristles together, so...?

I had to practice patience and sweep up and now I'm done.
With that said, lemme move on to PHASE II of this morning before heading out to the Dayjob.
And Yes.
Above all of this is ONE of the many NEW pieces of artwork I have done.
Lemme get moving....

No comments:

Post a Comment