Tuesday, February 6, 2018

OKAY!? Crappy Night's SLEEP!

Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnd, the Real Reason behind THAT is the Fact that it took Me till after Midnight to get IN THE BED!
Then it took Me till 2am EST to FINALLY FALL ASLEEP AND STAY ASLEEP!!!!!
And why...!?
>_<
Grrrrrrrrrrrrr, alarm clock, I'M ALREADY UP!
-_-
Just finished teaching My Alarm Clock WHO IS BOSS!

Trying to get everything BACK UP AND RUNNING!
I of course downloaded the Office 365, and then PROMPTLY got to WORK!
-_-
Yeah AT AFTER 12:30AM EST!
Not.
Smart!

And why?
Because having high blood pressure THROUGH THE ROOF AND THEN NOT GETTING PROPER REST IS A RECIPE FOR FUCKIN DISASTER THAT'S WHY!
And yet...?

The Word Doc kept callin Me.
Must.
Retype.
Lost Work.
-_-
Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd, this of course means I got about 3-hours of sleep BECAUSE I'VE BEEN UP SINCE 5AM EST TYPING!!!!!!

Okay, I'm calm now.
I'm calm.
Focus on Achievement, which is exactly how I just didn't get enough sleep....

You know what it is, it's because I'm lazy.
YEAH THAT'S IT!
Annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd, a bullshitter.
YEAH!
-_-
Thankfully that's not the case. I certainly wouldn't be typing to You now, wait!?
Why am I typing like I have fuckin time to be CASUALLY TYPE TYPE TYPING AWAY TO YOU RIGHT NOW!?!?!?!?
I gotta get showered and get dressed and make sure I make My Breakfast and then, yeah!

LEMME GET FUCKIN MOVING!
GOOD MORNING FROM PHILADELPHIA!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment