Monday, February 26, 2018

Working-Cooking Music-1

Keep on thinking I'm just up on here bullshit.
And You know who the Fuck You are.
From Day-1.
You since You knew nothing and know nothing of Success.
You have been doing whatever You could to interfere and try to drag Me down to Your Level.
-_-
Fool I fell from high heights from trying to be understanding and compassionate.
Not because I failed AT BEING ABLE TO DO WORK, BUILD A BUSINESS, GROW IT!
And then be SELF-SUFFICIENT!

It took me a little over 3-years to start seeing petty-cash returns.
This blogsite STOPPED before reaching 1/2-a-million views BECAUSE THAT IS WHAT I DECIDED TO DO.
Because it is NOT in accordance to what I need and want it to do or be.

So I appreciate Your constant attempts to belittle and badmouth Me.
Because all it does is Feed and Fuel Me.
Fool....
And now for Our Feature Presentation;


No comments:

Post a Comment