Saturday, February 10, 2018

Rewatching Ironman 3 and Being Reminded of WHY I Only Watched it 1x!!!!!

And being reminded that Pepper Potts was a complete USELESS AND INSENSITIVE BITCH!!!!!
In this movie.
This movie DEPICTS that bullshit that a CORE GROUP of MOSTLY WHITE-AMERICAN WOMEN and Their Slaves!
What THEY WANT and HOW THEY WANT women in general to React and Act towards Men and Their Man's Problems

Like a TOTAL FUCKIN DOUCHE-BAG BITCH!
And then LOOK SHOCKED WHEN HE CHEATS ON HER OR FLAT OUT DUMPS HER ASS AND FINDS A BETTER WOMAN WHO WILL GIVE A FUCK ABOUT HIS FUCKIN EMOTIONAL AND PSYCHOLOGICAL WELL-BEING!

I'm startin to rememeber why I watched Ironman 3 ONE FUCKIN TIME and was NOT HAPPY!
Matter Fact I saw that shit in the movie theater with My Middle Brother and We left that bitch like;
Was this written by some White-Feminist Lesbian Bitch or one of Their Male-Slave-Supporters?

EITHER WAY!?




No comments:

Post a Comment