Thursday, June 23, 2016

5/12/16 Chris Miller - CONFEDERATE COONIN


Look at this dumb-ass Nigger-Traitor. You know...!? There have been times when I have looked back on my younger years and said "Shew, I was fuckin MERCILESS!" but now that I have reached THIS VANTAGE POINT IN MY LIFE I understand that not only was I RIGHT. But I was TOO FUCKIN LENIENT! Traitors LIKE THIS NIGGER-BITCH!? And Nigger-BASTARDS LIKE HER!?

Torture.
Was the word for the day.
And getting my own hands dirty was also the example that I set so the Blacks who followed me understood that leadership doesn't mean GETTING OTHERS TO DO YOUR DIRTY WORK FOR YOU.
These types of Nigger-Traitors have to be chased down in the street no differently than the Nigger-Traitors who keep ACCEPTING the ILLEGAL GUNS AND DRUGS THAT WHITES DUMP IN OUR NEIGHBORHOODS! Here is the video;

No comments:

Post a Comment