Monday, June 20, 2016

Another 5am EST Wake-Up for Tomorrow!

So I'm back here making dinner, can't say I'm making anything! I shoved a Digornio's pizza into the oven after slapping some extra mozzarella on top of that bitch! And I'm sure she'll be as tasty as Stacey! So I'm standing at the shuttle bus and the client head-honcho is like "YOU'RE GONNA BE IN AT 7:30AM TOMORROW RIGHT!?" and I'm like "YEAH!" and he gives me the THUMBS UP AND SAYS "CAN ALWAYS COUNT ON YOU SHAWN!"

Then he drives back to the main entrance of the factory and I'm actually thinking about going back into my security-shack and finishing the new drawing. Mind you, the drawing is COMPLETELY INKED NOW, but I was at the Atrium standing guard today so I only had a few hours to really sit down. Get comfortable. And GET MY MIND RIGHT! I slept for about 4 hours last night, because I hemmed both pant-legs, which needed it! And yes I thought about you Stacey because you are a phenomenal seamstress and I still have the scarves and Wayne during the winter was like "Yo...? You treat them scarves like pets!? I BEEN NOTICING THAT!"

So I was like "Stacey made them for me."
And he was like "Oh that's your girl?"
And I was like "No... Not really anymore."
So he was like "Huh, you!?" then he started laughing "I know that look, some shit fucked up at some point, now shit is fucked up."
And I told him "You could say that."
And he was like "Fuck? Fuck does that mean, yo, you cryptic as shit, man!"
And I just told him "I have to finish what I started. So no we're not a couple and haven't been for some time. If everything is going the way I planned it, my main concern is seeing how far her and the guy she cheated on me with can go. So I'm just doing what I need to do within my own life while having set things in motion to see if what she said was actually true about this guy being her soulmate, that's all."

O_O
And he was like "Wait-wait-wait, WAIT A MINUTE!? You INTENTIONALLY set shit up so your girl could get with another guy!?"
And I said to him as plain as I type this now "Yes."
"HOLE-HOLE-HOLD UP!? You intentionally, set shit up for
"Yes. Hey I'm not here to have some guy shadowing me around with her. Nope. Shine the spotlight on HIS ASS AND HER! Now!? FIGHT! YOU TWO FOOLS MAKE IT WORK! Meanwhile, for HIM!? Nothing to talk about. He's NOT risking but so much, but FOR HER!? It has to work. It's that simple. It HAS TO WORK. Meanwhile, she already knows how I am. I'm not gonna keep fuckin talking after I've said shit was cool. Now come out from outta that corner, that shadow, and stop lurking around and act like adults. Can't act like an adult. I'm under no obligation to treat you like one then. Meanwhile? I have shit that must be done on my own personal business front, so!? I'm getting that done while waiting to see what happens between them."

And he just BUSTED OUT LAUGHING "YO!? YOU AS COLD AS THE OTHER SIDE OF THE FUCKIN PILLOW! HOLY SHIT, you talking like you're at a business fuckin meeting and shit! HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH! YOU AIGHT MAN! YOU AIGHT!" and that was really how Wayne and I became cool. He asked me a question and I answered him.

I typed all of that because when I was hemming the pants last night a part of me was pissed because you're not here to actually sew them correctly. I'm rusty as shit, it'll do, but I simply looked at the fact that you have plenty of actual skills and talents and I hope you're putting them all to good use. With that typed? I have to be up early again because the same clients will be back again first thing in the morning.

The new drawing is totally inked, finally, and I honestly thought about staying and just finishing it but truth be told I need some sleep! And, as I've told you before, can't fall asleep on this job, so!? I decided to simply come back home and call it a night. Well!? This pizza's sittin next to me screaming "EAT ME!" and so I shall!

No comments:

Post a Comment