Monday, June 27, 2016

Made it Through the Day!

Ugh! Gotta take MY ASS TO BED! But NOPE! AND WHY!? BECAUSE THERE IS NOW A NEW HOUSEMATE THAT WARRANTS THIS VIDEO!
...
Hit it...
Unfortunately this time they like to simply leave a fuckin mess behind and not bother to clean ANYTHING UP! As they OCCUPY EVERYPLACE AND MAKE AMERICA JUNKIER AND DIRTIER AGAIN!
^_^
You like my Donald Trump defamation there right!

Bottom line is I had to do 6 foot patrols of complete walk-around of the entire factory premises and the grounds! Which takes normally 35 to 40 minutes, but I do them in 30 minutes. I had to do one every hour for six hours in the blazing heat and even workers were like "SLOW DOWN BIG MAN!"

NOT HAPPENING!
One thing I DID ENJOY, tired and all, lack of sleep and all, was GETTING OUT THERE AND PUSHING MYSELF UNDER THE BLAZING SUN AND EVEN DURING MY ROUNDS WITH MY SECURITY JACKET ON! Then being able to come in to a NICE COOL AIR CONDITIONED GUARD-SHACK! Sit down and write out some more and organize more of Madtronix's history AND the feature character FOR THE MADTRONIX STORYLINE! Who of course appears right here riding on the back of his mount!
Got a lot of WRITING DONE TODAY, headaches and all from lack of sleep! Charlotte was walking by the security desk and was like "You keep right on writing, but you look like you're in a lot of pain! You want some aspirin or something?"

And I told her "No thank you. I need to take my ass to bed at night, its headaches from lack of sleep and then trying to put all of these notes together and put everything in proper order for my storyline to make sense!"

And she said to me "Everybody in sanitation be talking about how you're always pushing yourself! I couldn't believe I saw you running and stuff! I was like 'whoa he's way faster than he looks'! You must've been in great shape when you were younger!" and all I could do was smile and say to myself, my finances are ALMOST IN ORDER! So I can get back to the doctors and get these physical ailments DEALT WITH! Then!? I can do my yoga-workouts and NOT HAVE TO STOP! THEN!? I can FINALLY GET BACK TO THE PHYSICAL BODY I'M ACCUSTOMED TO HAVING!


No comments:

Post a Comment