Friday, June 24, 2016

Finish Up Friday DONE RIGHT!

LITERALLY JUST GOT IN THE DOOR AND YOU KNOW WHY!? Because I said to myself "People only take a person as seriously as the person TAKES THEMSELVES! Today is FINISH UP FRIDAY AND THIS FUCKIN PIECE IS NOT FUCKIN FINISHED! FUCK THAT! I'M GONNA GO ON AHEAD, CLOCK OUT! AND SIT HERE TILL I FINISH!" AND IT IS FINISHED! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!

It took me TWO EXTRA HOURS TO FINISH UP THIS LAST PIECE! But it is DONE! Now to eat and then GET TO POSTING!

1 comment:

  1. Geese, does the thought of never finishing disturb you? I mean if there is an ever-growing number of thoughts, ideas and goals which you have, but yet there is a finite amount of time left for you, does the thought of being unable to bring everything to fruition bother you? Does it keep you awake at night? Can you live with the reality that you will probably leave this earth with ideas that will rot in the ground with your soul? Pray tell me, Geese.

    ReplyDelete