Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Corey Holcomb HIGHLIGHTS PARENTING!

The new 5150 Show where Corey Holcomb and Zo Williams talk about the fact that it is OBVIOUS that Steph Curry's daughter shows her ass and acts out and undisciplined, because Steph's wife doesn't keep order within the house while Steph's out here making a way FOR THEM. LeBron's wife, I GIVE HER CREDIT, she AVOIDS the spotlight BECAUSE SHE KNOWS WHAT POSITION HER HUSBAND HAS AND HOW HER BEHAVIOR AND ACTIONS CAN CAUSE PROBLEMS FOR HER MAN. 

This is something where I don't see enough UNDERSTANDING in certain women, regardless of race-n-place, where SOME WOMEN will just let the kids grow up like weeds while their father and husband is out making a way FOR THEM. And you CANNOT HAVE THAT! I have always KNOWN that a woman RAISING CHILDREN IS A FUCKIN FULL-TIME FUCKIN JOB! And this is one of the things I told and showed Noni and Stacey where as women they had to REALLY HAVE IT BROKEN DOWN TO THEM BY ME, yo!?

This is YOUR DOMAIN, YOUR RESPONSIBILITY WHILE I'M OUT HERE MAKING A WAY FOR US IN THE WORLD! YOU GOTTA GUARD HOMEBASE AND NOT BE FUCKIN AROUND WHILE I'M OUT LEADING MY ARMY IN LIFE'S BATTLES FOR US! And if you do not understand the words I just used and why I said My Army and not Our Army. And I typed that because IN BOTH WOMEN I JUST TYPED ABOUT, I did the whole Our Army-thing. And as you can see neither of these lovely Libras are at My Side RIGHT NOW! 
And yes I know you're reading this Stacey.

My point is that when I decided to SHARE POWER IN AREAS THAT BLACKWOMEN AND THIS COLOUREDWOMAN!
WERE NOT TRAINED AND RAISED BY THEIR MOTHER'S TO KNOW HOW TO SHARE POWER WITH A MAN AND BE ABLE TO COMMUNICATE WITH HIM AND NOT OVERSTEP HER BOUNDS NOR ABUSE THE POWER SHE'S NOW GAINED!

Lemme get dressed! 
I just needed to type this because Corey Holcomb opened his show with talking about this....
Both Noni and Stacey were NOT TAUGHT how to honestly be a Man's Woman and what to do when and why and how. Like I've typed before, Men, BOYS! Are constantly flooded in some way or another with WHO AND WHAT WE'RE SUPPOSED TO BE ABOUT!
Ironically it is Whitewomen and Their Feminist Movement that has caused an UNDERMINING of actually letting women see and KNOW that you as a woman ULTIMATELY MUST MERGE WITH A MAN THE SAME WAY THAT A MAN MUST MERGE WITH YOU
And do NOT BE FOOLED, it is a TWO-WAY STREET!
NOT 1-WAY LIKE FOOLS TRY TO PORTRAY IT!

So for those who wondered why I let the shit go on with Stacey and Dave, this is why! Because SHE NEEDS TO LEARN THE COST OF DOING BAD PERSONAL BUSINESS AND INVESTING IN DELUSIONAL NONSENSE VERSUS HER REAL EARNED AND HARD WORK INVESTING IN OUR RELATIONSHIP WHEN WE HAD IT!

Again!? A Man who loves a woman will take an L to TEACH HER WHAT SHE NEEDS TO KNOW even if HE'S NO LONGER IN HER LIFE, same can be said WHEN WOMEN GIVE THEIR MAN A TEACHING MOMENT WHEN HE'S FUCKIN UP AND FUCKIN HER OVER FOR SOME BULLSHIT ASS SIDE-PIECE SLUT!
While she's been REPPIN HIS ASS AND MAKING HIM LOOK GOOD WHILE HE'S FUCKIN AROUND WITH SOME TRASHWHORE-SLUT ON THE SIDE!

No comments:

Post a Comment