Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Geese Howard's King of Fighters '96 Theme - Geese Ni Katakori

I was given the nickname of this SNK character because of the life I've lived and my ability to mysteriously survive certain death and disasters that normally kill and destroy people, particularly Our People, and ESPECIALLY BLACKMEN. My sworn brothers have told me often that they enjoy the irony because of the fact that I actually know and understand, for the most part, White People, particularly, Whitemen and how they think. Mind you, at work today I was once again informed that issues that I brought up had come true and things reached a point where it was finally time to follow the advice I'd initially laid out when the shit hit the fan weeks ago now when that dumb-ass disgraceful wench was up at the job whoring herself out in front of the fuckin place with no pride, dignity or shame!

Needless to say Myself and my two OLDEST SWORN-BROTHERS took on the King of Fighters 96 Boss Team motif and they both unanimously stated that Geese definitely fit me. My Mother still claims that if I was more like her, I'd be filthy rich by now and she is correct. However I'd be a far worse version of any of the coons and sellouts and nigger-traitors running around in Our Midst today and I'm just not built that way. Because I have made money in the past without having to sellout, so I already know it can be done because I've done it.

This is another reason for this blogs existence as well. Because if I can show and inspire ANY BLACK PERSON, particularly Blackmen, reading this, where!? If I can do it, THEN YOU MOST DEFINITELY CAN BROTHER! DON'T QUIT ON YOURSELF AND ALWAYS BE HONEST ABOUT WHAT YOU'RE DOING AND WHY YOU'RE DOING IT!
And now....
 

No comments:

Post a Comment