Thursday, June 30, 2016

Good Morning, Stacey!

It's 4:06am EST and as you can see I AM UP! I went to bed at 11pm EST. Good Morning, Stacey, how are you doing this morning? Hope things are going well, lemme go on ahead and get these posts up and get this work done before it's time to head on out of here.

Lot to get into and I still haven't even touched on some of the person-to-person conversations I've had over the last two months including my convo with Stretch last month that I talked to you all about. And the fact that I am growing my blogging and Williams Works audience by LITERALLY talking to people on my morning commutes on the Blue, Orange & Shuttlebus Lines! SHOUT TO RICHARD who reads this blog and rides the Orange Line into work in the morning, mind you!? (Edit 4:46am EST, did I type SHOUT TO RICHARD...!? I meant SHOUT OUT! See...? I need to go back to bed. Got another 6 hours of foot patrol today.)

I haven't been talking about the fact that I have ACTUAL CONVERSATIONS WITH PEOPLE WHO READ THIS BLOG IN THE MORNINGS HEADED IN TO WORK. Where it all depends on WHAT TIME I LEAVE OUT OF HERE.

Again, this was ONE of the ideas and intentions I had and have for Us, Stacey, in regards to one of the many things that both of Us could work on and do and grow, mind you!? As I'm typing this I'm listening to the Tariq Nasheed post that I'm about to put up here next. But my point is, that over the last few months I've been handing out my cards that I paid for with that Vistaprint purchase LAST YEAR! And of course that post is up on last years listings.

Mind you Stephanie brought up last week or the week before, she said to me while she was walking by "Why don't you and Stacey do youtubes using Skype?"
And I was like "Uhhhh, because we aren't really talking to each other directly and shit is still actually fucked up, soooooooooooohhhhhhhhh? Hard to do what you're suggesting."
So she was just like "But you do know IT IS A GREAT SUGGESTION THOUGH, RIGHT!? I mean, I've seen enough times that she has responded to Your Posts on Her Blog. So anybody who is honestly paying attention can see she REALLY IS READING YOUR BLOG! I think IT WOULD BE A GREAT IDEA IF YOU TWO JUST STARTED MAKING REALITY BLOGS ABOUT YOUR RELATIONSHIP AND TRYING TO FIX IT UP!"
-_-
So I was like "Uhhhh? I'm? Really the only one... doing that."
So she looked at me and just.

LAUGHED IN MY FACE!
Then she saw the look on my face and stopped and she was like "Shawn, stop it! She ONLY HAS BEEN FOLLOWING YOUR ASS FOR THE ENTIRETY OF YOUR BLOG! If she WAS NOT INTERESTED IN ACTUALLY RECONCILING SHE WOULDN'T BOTHER TO KEEP FOLLOWING YOU AND READING WHAT YOU POST!"

So I was like "Maybe she gets a kick out of it."
So she was like "So THIS IS HOW YOU STAY GROUNDED, HUH!? You LITERALLY ARE USING ME AS A MEANS TO FIGURE OUT HOW FUCKIN MUCH SENSE YOUR OWN, woooooooooowwwwwwwwwww! No wonder she has a hard time keeping up, because you're LITERALLY PLAYING DEVIL'S ADVOCATE TO YOUR OWN ACTIONS BY USING ME AS A WALL TO BOUNCE SHIT OFF OF TO CHECK YOURSELF!"

"It's been useful in the past." I told her.
So then she just started laughing "YOU ARE UNIQUE! For real! I cannot, I cannot imagine having met someone like you and then she knows the only woman you love is her. For allllllllllllllll your complaining, YOU KNEW SHIT WOULD END UP LIKE THIS!"

"Yeah. But"
So then she was like "BUT YOU LET THINGS TURN OUT THIS WAY ON PURPOSE! So you trying to tell me that PEOPLE WOULDN'T TUNE IN TO WATCH AND SEE WHETHER OR NOT YA'LL CAN PATCH SHIT UP, YOU GOTTA BE CRAZY NOT TO SEE THAT AND I DON'T BUY IT CUZ YOU'RE TOO SMART!"

And then I finally told her "You keep forgetting that for Your Idea to work, it requires Stacey's willful cooperation."
So then she shrugged and said "Annnnnnnnnd I know for a fact you could get that if you simply call her!"
>_<
Then she walked into her room laughing.

Yeah, soh, the bottom line is that I already knew and know that youtube videos were one of the things I'd already thought about long before this and long before things went to where they are. But this is ONE OF MANY conversations that I've had OF MANY DIFFERENT TYPES over the last few months with people who read this blog or that I've talked to, where!? Shit is just too good of a, maybe I need to start carrying my camcorder around. I'm also mindful of something though where I know that once I start constantly shooting videos then that opens its own doors with all types of shit in it. But after seeing the page view count yesterday for South Africa I saw you'd been busy reading here and I decided TO SPECIFICALLY bring up Steph's point that she's reiterated from time-to-time.

I will admit that Stephanie was correct when she said that this is NOT SCRIPTED, unlike so called Reality TV of today. Either way, lemme get these other posts up. It's 4:34am EST. Type to you soon.

Good.
Morning.
From Philadelphia....

No comments:

Post a Comment