Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Drawing of Dr. Paul Etherton and His Daughter, Dr. Paula Etherton, Coming Soon...!

As I am typing, almost finished this new Creator's Corner post and I realize that I need to get drawings done of the Founder of Madtronix, Dr. Paul Etherton. And His Successor Daughter, Dr. Paula Etherton, done.

Might lay down some pencil for then today pending on how I fuckin feel. I'm struggling already because my sleep was chopped up. >_< But I gotta get back to CONSISTENTLY POSTING FOR WILLIAMS WORKS and it is time to kick it into HIGH GEAR with my eStories and eBooks now that I have definitive knowledge that I CANNOT get my hands on the tools to create MY OWN EBOOKS WITH A STABLE EBOOK-CREATION PROGRAM.

Lemme finish this up and hit the shower!
And yo, this shit is not a game, man.
This shit is not a game.
You can't think you can be successful, I CAN'T THINK I CAN BE SUCCESSFUL!
By doing shit HALF-ASSED AND HALF-WAY!

There are people in this world who think they can just LOUSE THEIR WAY TO FAME FORTUNE AND SUCCESS! CUZ THEY PUT SOME SHIT UP ON YOUTUBE OR ON A BLOG OR ON FACEBOOK! But then when they start seeing THAT WORK!? When they start HAVING TO DO THAT WORK DAY IN AND DAY OUT AND GET IT DONE OR ELSE IT JUST DOESN'T GET FUCKIN DONE!?

They fuckin fold up like two-dollar tents and shit and now shit ain't FUN anymore or some other lame-ass excuse! I'm sittin here now thinking about the fact that this was why I honestly needed you here Stacey for the fact that all I had to do was write shit out and hand it to you and you could type that shit up while I'm fuckin already writing on the next whatever I need to get done. For all the fuckin supposed complaining that some may think I type on here about you I already showed you and told you that you have a genuine PLACE AND NEED AT MY SIDE. That's why I still can't believe you'd gamble that shit away on nothing when for once in your life YOU KNEW YOU WERE GENUINELY NEEDED AND WANTED and not over some ole pussy bullshit between your legs. Now that shit is finally stable, that shit irks me that once again when you're needed and able to cash-in and make good on your value you're busy doing whatever out of stubbornness.

It is a waste of time and talent and that irks me too, but?
I'ma do what I need to do and I'll reap the rewards for myself and then share that with those who stayed loyal, as I'm supposed to. Your judgment and timing is just really bad and while I understand why that is, that doesn't make shit easy for me to give you a pass. Lemme finish up this post and hit this shower.


No comments:

Post a Comment