Wednesday, June 29, 2016

Working on....

I know, I know, I should be asleep, but!? I woke up automatically at nearly 3:30am EST and then I typed up and posted the South Africa Riots AND Reality post. I'm dead tired, but I can't really go back to sleep ANNNNNNNNNNNNND the sun is coming up!

Look?

I've typed it before and I'll type it again now;
Blogging?
And being about the things you claim you care about, yo?

You can't fuckin front and fake and fool people with some half-assed bullshit. Blogging is something that requires fuckin dedication and commitment. Half-assers need not attempt nor apply. Right now, I'm working on another Creator's Corner post. Half asleep but I know what I need to type. This is where My Job and not being able to sleep even on my supposed break, can be problematic.

OH!?
My Mother called me while I was in a meeting at the security office with the other guards. She tried to tell me that the City of Philadelphia is hiring. And the moment I told her I'll call you back cuz I'm in a meeting, she immediately said "Oh I'm headed to a meeting to so I will call you later then!" and then she ran off the phone.
-_-
First of all why would I want to work for the city when the city is always subject to budget cuts and the like?

Second of all I have my own business I am working on and she herself owns her own rental properties so why would she, annnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnd, enough.
Be better Black Parents than myself and My Mother.
Don't fuckin ignore what you know your child is out here trying to accomplish because you're an asshole. Don't fuckin do undermining shit and then pretend like you're trying to fix things when really you're just trying to assuage your guilty incompetent conscious. I did not call her back after she did that abrupt bullshit and of course I haven't heard shit from her either, which is fine.

Lemme get to work on this Creator's Corner post.

Good Morning....
From Philadelphia.......


No comments:

Post a Comment