Sunday, June 19, 2016

Wondering Where I've Been, Well...?

Certain holidays, as I'm sure many of you have guessed, aren't exactly good or fun times for me. Father's Day, is one of them. Ironically as I've been getting through the day a few people have made sure to contact me one way or another to keep my spirits up and to remind me that at no point ever did I wish for, ask for, look for, or do anything of the sort to be completely cut off from My Son. Those who were there for when My Son and I were together, pointed out as best they could without going too far, that they saw that everything I did was for Him and His Mother, My Wife. Everything I had was itemized and accounted for and spent almost entirely on Our Needs as a family with the small amount for my own personal perks and perversions.

It was something that astounded Noni and as time went on frustrated Her, because after awhile she began to feel inferior to me as a parent and as Our Son's Mother. The very same problem that crept up and caused her to turn abusive towards Her Daughter Iesha when we were all living together.

Parental jealousy is very real and much like my post yesterday about how polygamy can go wrong if all parties aren't open-honest-&-on-the-same-page! PARENTING can have the very same pitfall. I've pretty much avoided people for the most part today except for Wayne my next door neighbor.

My cellphone just went off to remind me to be in early and I've got to be posted at the Atrium tomorrow at 7:30am EST so I have to be there by 7am EST to get the Atrium open and have already eaten and all of that.

One thing I am glad about is the fact that this is going to be thee LAST Father's Day I spend without My Son and that is GREAT NEWS! For those of you out there AS FATHER'S, VALUE YOUR CHILDREN AND YOUR TIME WITH THEM. Once it is gone, it never comes back, so CHERISH IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment