Sunday, June 19, 2016

CONGRATULATIONS TO THE CLEVELAND CAVALIERS...!

I have no choice but to give credit to where credit is due. The NBA Owners SCRIPTED A GREAT FINALS and when it came down to it!? Golden State simply had to LIVE AND DIE with THEIR MODERN-DAY 3-CHUCKIN CRAPFEST! Make NO MISTAKE READER! I am fully aware that Golden State was ALWAYS A FRAUD TEAM AND THE FACT THAT THE WHITE NBA OWNERS CONSTANTLY MEDDLE IN THE GAME OUTCOMES THROUGH THE REFS!

With THAT TYPED!?

All Golden State HAD TO DO was KEEP MAKING 3-POINTERS! Which ACTUAL UNINTERRUPTED NBA HISTORY AND BASKETBALL ITSELF ALREADY SHOWS!
It can't be fuckin done.
It cannot be fuckin done.
No matter HOW GOOD YOU CAN SHOOT THE 3, when you are TOO FUCKIN SMALL!?
Then at some point or another, YOU WILL LOSE.

CONGRATS to the Cleveland. I have wanted the Golden State Warriors to LOSE. Simply because they are an abomination to what basketball WAS. Mind you, I've hemmed both pants legs and now it's time for me to get some sleep! GOODNIGHT FROM PHILADELPHIA! AND I SEE YOU STACEY!
^_^!!!!!
-_-
Don't look at me like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment