Saturday, June 18, 2016

I'm BACK!

Been back since 3:30pm EST just standing out on the porch shootin the shit with WAYNE! Look I have WALKED MY ASS OFF TODAY! From here to 69th street then onto the 100 Norristown Trolley! Then jump off at Radnor and then walk from there to Microcenter! Pick up the things I need to and I found out, new word program COMPLETE OFFICE AND BUSINESS EDITION!?

$265 total!
So I was like okay, that shit has to wait FOR NOW!
Got the new storage drive!
Got a new pair of low-cost headphones, cuz the ones my mom gave me are about to fuck up, and I can't have that.
Got some screen cleaner for this flatscreen and my glasses and another cloth.

Whole buncha CHOCOLATE! WOO-WHOOOOOOOOOOO!
Then walked back to Radnor Station, hopped on the 100 Trolley, came on back!
And Stacey, stop trying to creep around. It isn't necessary. Just go on ahead.
Come on in.
Read relax and chill and then bounce.
No need to keep using the same articles to try to "mask your presence".
I'm sure the taxi drivers are loving that you're padding their article on here, but?

You can relax. I know when you're up on here, so no need to creep.
Just enjoy.

As for everyone else!? Lemme EAT SOMETHING. I've had one snickers crisper candy bar and 1/2 bottle of mountain dew and some water, SO!? Time for me to eat, AGAIN!? All this TREKKING AROUND!? Is actually A FAMILY TRADITION. My Grandfather USED TO WALK EVERYWHERE! And when I was a kid and teenager and growing up, I USED TO BIKE AND WALK EVERYWHERE! Where even My Mother was like "You're just like your grandfather with all that WALKING!" that's right MOMMA! Like Mark Jackson says "MOMMA!? THERE GOES THAT MAN!"
Old Plantation-Station Coworker saw me from the bus two weeks ago and Sharon was laughin her ass off and she just POINTED AT ME AND WAS MOUTHING AT ME "You STILL FUCKIN WALKING!" and all I could do was LAUGH! Because of course 4 and 5 years ago!? I couldn't DO all of this walking without knee braces, further proving this;

You can have a BUSTED UP BODY!
But?
When YOUR MIND gets bogged down and depression sets in and being stressed out and trying to keep My Head SCREWED ON RIGHT PSYCHOLOGICALLY, then!? That is when your PHYSICAL AILMENTS GET OUT OF HAND. Because now I was MENTALLY NOT UP TO THE CHALLENGE OF THE PHYSICAL PAIN. So I could do yoga-workouts IN MY APARTMENT. Could even jog and run for brief moments and amounts of days, BUT MENTALLY!? I wasn't having a good time of answering the challenge of my busted up and broken down body. And at that time, being over here by myself and with Stacey being over in South Africa, it is times like those that you need your woman the most for that moral support, morale, where having her WITH ME?

Totally different animal.
Now though?
Got my sense of PURPOSE IN ORDER AND I CAN LOOK AT TANGIBLE RESULTS! So now its all about MARCHING FORWARD REGARDLESS OF PHYSICAL PAIN OR PROBLEMS! Because I'm producing RESULTS!
LEMME GO ON AHEAD AND EAT!
I'll be BACK!

No comments:

Post a Comment