Saturday, June 18, 2016

Today's GROUND PLAN!

GOOD. 
MORNING!
FROM PHILADELPHIA!
OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH-------MY! So here we are PEOPLES! It is a SATURDAY, rent day, AND I GOTTA DO A LOT OF GROUND MOVING AND PICKING UP PIECES OF THE THINGS THAT I NEED TO GET WILLIAMS WORKS ON ITS FEET!
Today I have to get a new external storage drive. Microcenter has one on sale for $69 plus a 2 year plan for a mere $14 dollars too!
So I have to hop the trolley to Norristown and get off and do some HUFFING IT by foot! Which is FINE! Again, this is an all-in-one electronics and computer store-chain that sells good quality and not so good quality stuff, for GOOD PRICES. They don't give you a hassle for returning shit and they have techs there to fix your computers and electronics, again!

Black Leadership and Black Communities here in Nazi-America need to be PUSHING THIS KIND OF EDUCATION AND DEVELOPMENT FOR OURSELVES. Which is why the battles over the schools and such are SO CRITICAL! Shitty-schools produce shitty-students who get shitty-grades and in turn create Black students that end up saying "Fuck shitty-ass school!" 
A lack of a Black Agenda and Game Plan CONTRIBUTES TO THIS GREATLY!
Like I've said before, since WE'RE NOT TELLING EACH OTHER THAT WE'RE OUT HERE WORKING TO REBUILD OURSELVES AS A PEOPLE ON A MASS SCALE.

Then the parents and children of Our People HERE in Nazi-America, don't actually KNOW what they are SUPPOSED TO BE DOING.Again, a lack of a Black Communication System through various Media-Mediums IS PART OF THE REASON WHY WE'RE NOT ON THE SAME PAGE. Never mind that Ebony and Jet were just sold by more Nigger-Traitors. So you can't have everything being gutted by Nigger-Traitors who we know EVENTUALLY will get stabbed in the back and speared through the HEAD! By the Whites and White-Jews they sold Us out to. So we have to be ready for these fools to try to run back and then simply finish them off when they show their stupid ass faces again. But lemme not get ahead of myself.

Verizon services has already been paid!
Rent's ABOUT TO BE PAID!
Gonna finish double-checking all my finances and then HEAD ON OUT!
When I get back!?
Finish Inking the new drawing.
Sit down, probably eat, cuz you know I'm about to trek out this bastard and not having eaten a single fuckin thing.
So I'll probably come back and EAT FIRST. Get settled.
Get that drawing inked!
COLORED!
Then SCANNED!

So I should be back here around about 2 or 3pm, cuz I'm all on PT (Public Transportation) yet another thing I gotta look at GETTING RID OF TOO. But I'm not trying to fuck with a car note. Nor can I go too low on the used car scale because that car will simply fuck up a few months after spending, BUT AGAIN!? Lemme not get too far ahead of myself!

If you got kids, spend some time with them today and be grateful that you can. I'd LOVE TO BE ABLE TO DO THAT WITH MY SON. But until I have MY LEGAL RIGHTS BACK. Then that has to wait, but not much longer now. LEMME GET MOVING!

No comments:

Post a Comment