Thursday, December 16, 2021

1st-Time Long-Time after 30-days....

Just finished My 1st-Streches & Exercise since November 16th.
I had to stick to stretches that DIDN'T RELY ON USING THIS RIGHT-ANKLE.
Because it is a SEVERE ankle-strain, I'm not even going to get into some of the shit I have forced My Way Through. 
I've taped it since coming back from the ER last month.
And I will sometimes wear an ankle brace, BUT ONE THING I HADN'T DONE SINCE INJURY...!?

Is what I JUST FINISHED DOING, which is any kind of stretches or INTENTIONAL EXERCISE, where?

I'm sick of that.

So I tested it this morning by SPECIFICALLY SELECTING stretches that don't put My Ankle in TOO MUCH POTENTIAL to fuck it worse than it is.
It felt good to GET BACK to some sort of exercise and of course ALL OF THE STRETCHES I USED THIS MORNING, are SPECIFICALLY CENTERED AROUND HELPING MY SPINAL-COLUMN & ITS HOST OF INJURIES, which, so far as I sit & type this, ALSO WORKED, so far.

The Test...?

Will be how shit goes at the Dayjob.

I'm gonna take My Gold-Laptop in to the Dayjob with Me this morning.
Because TOMORROW...!?

When I leave the Dayjob I will be taking it in to finally get the Power Cord Inlet, REPLACED, which means the whole OG-Motherboard will be removed as well.
 I'm ALSO gonna have Them FIX THE BUILT-IN DVD-PLAYER.
And I'm also gonna get the HUBS checked out SO ALL OF THEM WORK AGAIN.

The Gold-Laptop is further proof of how "Whites"... "Do Business".

DISCONTINUING ACTUAL QUALITY PRODUCTS, because THEY DON'T BREAKDOWN "well-enough" SO THEY CAN FEED OFF OF SERVICE-CHARGES & REPLACEMENTS, 100%-scumbag business, predatory-practices, that are simply looked at as:
Normal.

I'll get the Gold-Laptop into the shop for Repair-Replacement & Restoration.
Which is part of THIS MONTH'S PLAN OF AGENDA.
Time to go to Work.

Good.
Morning.
From Violent-America....



 


No comments:

Post a Comment