Monday, December 6, 2021

All Right, It's Monday 12/6/21....

Good Morning, from Philadelphia....

So?
I spent much of Sunday sleeping, which of course has led to waking up around 1am EST this morning, and...?

I've been up ever since, which, IS NOT GOOD.
I've been attempting to get back to sleep, failed miserably, so...?

No need to keep prolonging My Own Torture.
I did attempt to do some WE3-work during the last 3-hours, which didn't work, because I was fully-aware that I needed more sleep & couldn't get anymore, as well as the Fact that it's Monday & I'd need to head into the Dayjob, so, yeah.

With all that typed, I decided to simply get up & I'll figure out making my way through the Dayjob-workday & then get back here & try NOT to pass out as soon as I get back.
Because that will simply restart the fucked up sleep-cycle again that I was trying to break LAST WEEK.

Either way lemme get some posts up, then get Myself in order & head out to the Dayjob....

No comments:

Post a Comment