Friday, December 24, 2021

...All Right....


I've finally finished coloring Empress Shekoku's drawing & it is now almost 12-midnight.
My Sleep-schedule is actually decent so instead of staying up all night & putting up posts & all of that?

Think I will call it a night.
There are A NUMBER of posts that I WILL BE PUTTING UP when I get up. Where some will show exactly WHY We, as Black-Americans, are still on the Bottom of American-society. Because TOO MANY OF US are FIXATED ON FITTING IN & INTEGRATING. Instead of UNDERSTANDING & ACTUALLY WORKING OFF OF EMPOWERING OURSELVES SO THAT WE CAN ACTUALLY HAVE STABILITY FROM OWNING-&-CONTROLLING WHAT IS AROUND US.

Instead of begging-&-borrowing to have what IS NOT OURS or HAS BEEN CO-OPTED FROM US.

For now that is enough on that.
Lemme hit publish & then call it a Night, for now....

No comments:

Post a Comment