Tuesday, December 14, 2021

Some of what I'm looking at....


Good Evening...
...From Philadelphia....

So, in typical fashion, I get back home.
I sit down.
I plug up My Laptop.
And begin looking over information.
Lo-&-Behold I find that once again CTE in the NFL has been the Cause for a Black-American Football-Player, losing His Mind. 
KILLING!
Multiple people.
And NOBODY SAYING SHIT ABOUT THE FACT THAT IT IS CLEARLY TIME TO SHUT DOWN AMERICAN FOOTBALL.

I then see that "the Fact-Checkers" of Facebook?
Have been EXPOSED AS THE LIARS I ALWAYS KNEW THEY WERE, yet?

Facebook IS NOT BEING PENALIZED FOR DOING WHAT THEY'VE BEEN DOING TO THEIR USERS. Where THEY KNEW FULL-WELL, that Their Fact-Checkers, DID NO SUCH THING. And this was all a Tool TO BE ABLE TO CONTROL WHAT PEOPLE SAID.

In THE MIDST of THAT, it was revealed, WHAT I ALSO TYPED ABOUT PREVIOUSLY.
That COVID-19 "may be a leaked Wuhan Lab experiment" according to the Biden Administration, where, MYSTERIOUSLY ONCE AGAIN.

NO.
FURTHER INVESTIGATIONS.
NOR INFORMATION.
ON THIS.
Has come out.
-_-
Again, people wonder why Black-Americans DO NOT WANT THESE EXPERIMENTAL-VACCINES. Where You are trying to CREATE A VACCINE AGAINST A MANMADE-PANDEMIC THAT WAS MEANT TO DO EXACTLY WHAT IT HAS DONE, which is GRIND ALL OF THE MAJOR-WHITE AREAS OF POWER-&-INFLUENCE, TO A HALT!

While China CAN MAKE PROFITS AS EVERYBODY ELSE IN THE SPHERE THAT THEY WISH TO DESTROY, which is anyplace that Whites hold Power, IS FROZEN.
Mind You...?

I HAVE NOT.
Posted HOW MUCH FOOD NOW COSTS OVER HERE.
-_-
NEVER MIND that You have WHITE-AMERICAN COMPANIES WHO ARE USING THIS TO DRIVE UP PRICES, and, ONCE AGAIN, Whites here WON'T PUNISH WHITES FOR WHAT THEY ARE INTENTIONALLY DOING.

But?
Black-Americans are the Criminals....

No comments:

Post a Comment