Saturday, December 4, 2021

I HAVE AWOKEN....

Good Evening, From Philadelphia....
So I've spent this entire Saturday ASLEEP OR IN THE BED & THEN BACK TO SLEEP. Where I literally did not wake up & feel rested enough to GET OUT OF THE BED, till LITERALLY, 6:27pm EST.

About 30-minutes ago.
Now...?

I need to get cleaned up.
Eat something.
Then GET TO WORK ON WE3 FOR THE WEEKEND.

Lemme...?

Turn on this Oven, I'll reheat these last few slices of pizza.
-_-
Yeah I know, shouldn't be eating it, or should I?
-_-
Yeah, that's a no.
>_<

Ahhhh, the Mailwoman is out in the Hall filling the mailboxes, guess I'll check Mine TOMORROW.
Main thing now is to get situated & lay out what WE3-work I intend to do TONIGHT, alongside some posts for Here.

I see the Crumberly's or Crumbley's, have been caught, and of course they had help from other Whites as they were trying to flee with Their Mass-Shooting Son, where?

White-Mass Media did a GREAT JOB of making Him look like an Innocent Murderous Lamb:
Lovely isn't it.
Almost as if Whites want to make it clear that NO MATTER HOW MANY HORRIFIC DEATHS & DESTRUCTIONS THEY CAUSE...?

"They're really just MISUNDERSTOOD. And as A WHOLE, they'd NEVER HARM A FLY, even though ENTIRE NATIONS HAVE BEEN DESTROYED & WHOLE RACES RAPED & EXTERMINATED BY THEM", wait for it, "AS A WHOLE."
-_-
See what I did there, right?

This is why Whites here are "up in Arms" about the Bullshit They Created called Critical Race Theory, where they are LITERALLY PUSHING FOR THE ERASURE OF ACTUAL AMERICAN HISTORY TIED DIRECTLY TO WHITE-HISTORY & THE ATROCITIES THEY'VE COMMITTED, wait for it, AS A WHOLE.
^_^
See how that works, isn't it lovely, and oh soh providing more proof of WHERE THE NAZIS OF GERMANY GOT THEIR DESIGN-PLANS FROM, you know, THE UNITED STATES OF WHITE-AMERICA, oh say can You see, HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH!
Enough, I've made My Points.
Lemme get to Work, otherwise I could do this all day!





No comments:

Post a Comment