Thursday, December 23, 2021

Spent the Day running around & looking at New Graphics-Equipment....


The Gold-Laptop is back in My Possession.
I did NOT want to pay the $650 to fix the power-jack, which idiots MOUNTED TO THE MOTHERBOARD.

I'll do THAT in Feb 22.
However...?

I did find out that Micro Center sells a $200 Wacom graphics-tablet & I NEARLY bought THAT TODAY, which would have been ideal if I didn't decide TO CORRECTLY deal with My Verizon-bill.
Keeping that thing UNDER CONTROL is more important than than getting that tablet for now.

I'm still eyeing the Intuous Pro Large, while the ones Micro Center sells are the Intuous.
Either way the Custom Desktop will be the main workstation.
The Gold-&-Silver Laptops will be used for everyday working.
And the Intuos, because I'm spelling it wrong when I type Intuous.
The Intuos Medium can be carried in to the Dayjob along with whichever laptop I take, so I can GET WORK DONE THERE ONCE DAYJOB WORK IS DONE.

I made sure to buy an appropriate bookbag today that is DESIGNED TO CARRY THESE ITEMS.
So I am one step closer to completing THE ADVANCED ITEMS NEEDED for My Drawings for WE3.

Typing of which?

I am close to where I want to be for the first WE3-story for My Patreon account. And if You were wondering it is BECAUSE OF THIS that You have seen me posting so much about graphics-programs & equipment, because I have actually been WRITING & TYPING at A GREAT CLIP. Which as of course then forced Me to DRAW OUT what I am describing in what I've written & then typed!

All-in-all, today involved A LOT of travel and this right ankle held up TO A DEGREE, but it's still clear I have some sort of ligament damage that still isn't right. The swelling HAS GONE DOWN and I was able TO ACTUALLY DO SOME RUNNING ON IT TODAY.
-_-
I'm happy about the AMOUNT OF RUNNING I was able to do, especially UP HILL.
That'll be THE NEXT TO DO THING on My Agenda list:
REPLACING MY TREADMILL.

Either way, that's it for now, because:

  

No comments:

Post a Comment