Wednesday, December 22, 2021

50-Years Old....


I have reached 50-years old today.
And I've spent today continuing to color Empress-Shekoku.
I've had some family stop by.
And I was asked why I have not bought a car yet, nor tried to get a mortgage on a new home.

I answered both of those questions.
And was reminded again today by My Mother to stop getting involved in things going on around Me. Due to the spike in murders here in Philadelphia.

I did not point out that THIS is why the spike is taking place, never mind that the Cause of this spike, IS QUESTIONABLE. ADD TO THIS that I did NOT point out that THIS IS WHY HAVING RIGHT-MINDED EMPOWERED MALES IS CRITICAL.

Because IT IS OUR JOBS TO POLICE & KEEP THE PEACE WHERE WE LIVE.

I didn't say any of that, because I was more interested in letting Them talk and show Me once again why having so many "strong females leading the Black-American Community" hasn't worked.

Because at the End of the Day the type of Strength that has been pushed onto Our Women is as USELESS, as the shit I used to scoff at when dumb-ass Men used to tell Me that getting pussy made a Man, a Man.

Our Ideas of Strength and Community have been warped by Our Experiences & Traumas heaped on Us by being brought here as slaves & then having Whites constantly trying to pour toxic development-skills & concepts, down Our Collective Throats, for centuries.

I understood that They were concerned about My Safety.
But I also found it more interesting that They could not see that if security-&-stability IS NOT ACTIVELY FOUGHT FOR, BASED OFF OF THE SHIT THAT WE'VE HAD TO GO THROUGH & THAT IS STILL BEING HEAPED ON US, then...?

With none of Us as Black-American MEN.
Fighting FOR THE SAFETY-&-SECURITY OF OUR RACE IN WHATEVER PLACE/S WITHIN THIS EMPIRE, then?

You can forget about ever being able TO BUILD.
ANYTHING.
OF ANY VALUE.

So I thought that was interesting.
Either way...?

I have been up since 5am.
I am going to Bed.

So far...?

The Coloring of Empress-Shekoku is going...?

Quite nicely.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment