Friday, December 31, 2021

New Face Vs. the Old Face


I realized that I drew a completely NEW FACE USING A MOUSE & ENTIRELY USING GRAPHICS-PROGRAMS OF SOME SORT OR ANOTHER.

The New Face of Dillyn has NO HAND-DRAWN ELEMENTS OR ASPECTS AT ALL!
You can see when compared to the Old Face that they LITERALLY ARE NOTHING ALIKE...!
Never mind that THEY CLEARLY AREN'T EVEN BOTH HUMANS, where Dillyn is from Nu-Sumar of Underworld-Realm while the Old Face character is actually TIED INTO Dillyn indirectly. As she is a spy for Overseer-13, and of course that means He is a member of The 13, thus making Him one of Dillyn's Ogari-God Priest's, brothers...!

-_-
Do I even have a drawing of Overseer-13...?

I think I do....
EITHER WAY!?

It really JUST DAWNED ON ME AS i WAS GEARING UP TO GO TO BED...!?

That I did no work with any kind of PHYSICAL PEN-PAPER-OR ANYTHING ELSE, all night tonight while working on this drawing!


No comments:

Post a Comment