Saturday, December 18, 2021

What a Difference... Your Upbringing-Experience Makes....


Good Evening...
...From Philadelphia....

So.
It has been a full 30-days+ since Youngest Brother's death.
I keep waiting for Me to have...?
More of an emotional-reaction.
More grief, more something, but it isn't there.

There are times that I feel loss & sadness, but...?

It is brief.
And the moment there is anything more it is quickly replaced, literally, by Him saying "Don't you have work to do...? Then do it."
Literally, he then lays out what I still need to finish and makes it clear that I have no time to waste, because of course...?

I'm not getting any younger.
And My Own Health is not much better in certain ways, than His Was.
And that's really the main thing.
He died due to have two of the major ailments that can and will kill You when or if, you contract the Chinavirus, yet, as I typed to You before.

He literally came within a whisper of actually surviving it.
When he should have died within the first week, TWO, at tops.

People believe.
That child-soldiers.
Only exist in some so-called 3rd-world places.
But child-soldiers exist everywhere.
At all times.
And Our Existence is not some scripted crap created by a bunch of phony, liars, hiding behind "well-intentions" and "useless photo-ops".

Because a Child-Soldier does not always stand for or come from, what is presented as, a deplorable, horrific condition.

Sometimes children become soldiers because the environment around Them actually needs to be fought against in order to actually make it a place of stability and prosperity, where I've typed repeatedly that prosperity cannot be achieved without stability.

I am typing this, right now, because yesterday on My Twitter Page.
Some random-Fool.
Decided that They wanted to try to be a smart-ass and troll, where, that's fine if that is what They want to do, to someone else.

It is not a recommended idea to start doing that to Me.
Where the moment whomever this person is, or was, started with Their Nonsense.
The first thing I heard in My Head was Youngest Brother reminding Me what He bore witness to when I decided to include Him in one of these "back-&-forth's" online.

Middle-Brother.
And some from My IMDB-Pro days and mid-to-late 2000's of online-postings, including Stonerage and the people of Roma Victrix.

Were always so amazed.
At how I was able to handle people.
Through a computer screen.
Where those from My Younger Years, particularly My High School Days, always enjoyed watching My Work, in Real Time, with a person directly in front of Me.

It is because of My Upbringing & My Past.
That My Ex-Wife intentionally lied in order to try to get Me to react in some sort of crazed fashion. Ironically this is part of the Reason why I am UNIMPRESSED with the Netflix-Anime, Arcane, and the characters of Jynx, Silco, Vander and Vi.

Because nothing SURPASSES.

Real world EXPERIENCE.

I have had to pay a heavy price in learning the hard way, that trying to interact with people who have never actually STOOD FOR ANYTHING, except for whining about "how hard Their Lives are" or "how fucked up the World is", yet They never attempt to do anything. They never sacrifice for what They claim They want or need.

I have had to acknowledge since 1996 I have been wasting my time & life trying to interact with people & support people, who "claim to understand" what it means to challenge & change the environment around Them.
What it means to challenge & change, Themselves.

But in actuality the only thing these pieces of cowardly trash knew was how to run Their Fuckin Mouths, much like it would seem I am doing as I type this. And I think I despise that the Most. The Fact that the World is overflowing with so many fraudulent-fools and fake-it-till You make it-mistakes. That it is a hassle to even be honest, because when You come from certain types of backgrounds...?

Producing a TANGIBLE-RESULT, of what You said & who You are, isn't always a good thing.

So You have to do things in incremental-examples.
Because to produce a tangible-result...?

I did that ONCE.
Over the last 10-years.
And to see the pussified look of fear on the Face of these people, after all the shit they talked.

Youngest-Brother, as well as MOST of those that I grew up with.
We came from the Crack-Epidemic.
There was no "talking".
There was no "let's work this out", if You encountered the wrong person, or said the wrong thing.

Fools believe that every Black-American male is either supposed to be full of shit 24/7.
Or Murdering-Robbing-&-Killing 24/7.
And this is why Youngest-Brother always used to say "I wish I'd had a chance to grow up & go to school with You & the Blacks of Your High School."

Because We are, allegedly, mythical creatures.
That can't & don't exist.
Until people encounter Us, especially IN NUMBERS.
When My Ex-Wife used to meet with Me and My Oldest Sworn-Brother from that time, she literally said "You guys are like...? You would have been great soldiers."

And We used to tell Her "We are soldiers, We just don't have a race that understands that trying to bullshit our way out of what we are in. Won't work. And being a 'soldier' isn't really right, because We never could go as far as We wanted, so...? We had to CREATE, other means, to accomplish the same end result." and it was always at this point that she would become visibly nervous. Because she understood full-well what We meant.

And she also understood.
That WE RESENTED.
Not being able to carry things out TO THEIR FULLEST-EXTENT, but...?

It taught Us how to Kill.
WITHOUT PHYSICALLY KILLING.
It taught Us how critical psychology IS.
And how to move people into positions THAT THEY THEN ARE FORCED TO HAVE TO PHYSICALLY ATTACK US, which then GRANTED US THE RIGHT TO PHYSICALLY HARM THEM. Where THEIR INTENT.

Becomes OUR DEFENSE FOR OUR RESPONSE.
I have demonstrated this throughout the course of My Life and the average Black-American doesn't have the patience nor instincts on WHEN TO DO WHAT, WHY AND WHERE.
Where even the other day at the Dayjob I was asked "Wait!? DID YOU JUST MANIPULATE DUDE INTO!?!?"

Yes.
I did.
And of course He then came back & was forced to have to decide.
Either admit that for all of his shit-talking he was EASILY GOADED into doing something STUPID.
Or?
He can become angry with Me.
And engage Me as He sees fit.
Where he understands I already PUSHED HIM the way He JUST CAME FROM, which means I am ALREADY WAITING FOR HIM WITH THE EXPECTATION THAT ANGER AND VIOLENCE IS ONE OF HIS OPTIONS. And I ALREADY ACCEPTED LONG BEFORE WE REACHED THIS POINT THAT HE MAY WELL TURN VIOLENT & I MAY HAVE TO DO SOMETHING...?

Questionable.

This was one of the many reasons why My Ex-Wife loved-&-hated Me.
This was also why My Former Surrogate-Son & I fell out.
Because FOR THEM...!?

They FELT AS THOUGH, I am supposed to USE SUCH THINGS TO SIMPLY TAKE WHATEVER I WANT AND DO WHATEVER I WANT.
Meanwhile?

This is WHY & HOW THE TWO OF THEM ENDED UP AS FUCKED-UP & TWISTED AS THEY ARE.
Because THEY WERE VICTIMS of people WHO WERE COWARDLY & UNCONCERNED about WHO THEY STEAMROLLED & TREATED LIKE SHIT.
Which I still find, pathetically-annoying.

Fools still believe that because You can, then that means, You should.
No care nor concern about consequences till well-after it is too late.
Because it's the whole "You're only in the Wrong IF YOU GET CAUGHT"-crap.

How about You don't do shit that is suspect-&-shitty in the first fuckin place & then You won't have to worry about what happens when "you get caught".

How 'bout doing things FOR A WORTHY-CAUSE, and not being a selfish-fuckin idiot.
Everyone says it is so easy to look before you leap and to think about what they are doing before they do, yet they don't like to acknowledge that according to the World that Whites have built YOU GET REWARDED FOR BEING RECKLESSLY STUPID.
DECEITFUL.
SCUMBAGGISH!

It's hard if not impossible to teach patience and tolerance in an environment like that. And to expect otherwise is fuckin ridiculous, and insulting...!

I've typed all of this because of a number of reasons, where if I were to start going into them I'd be here even longer, and I've typed enough. What I will say is that some rando ran up on Me on Twitter and started typing shit where I still find it stupid how people believe that the Internet provides anonymity. And that they shouldn't be concerned about whomever is on the other side of the comments they are making. I don't go out of my way to type on other people's anything, which is why it is rare to find me commenting on anything that I don't own, control, &/or, agree-with.

So you won't find me wasting my time trying to correct, argue, or address, Kyle Rittenhouse-supporters. Kamala Harris-supporters. Joe Biden-supporters, ON THEIR TIMELINES, IN THEIR SPACES, THAT THEY CREATE, OWN-&-CONTROL.
Because it is NOT WORTH MY TIME.
Or energy.

And why...?

Because I am not here to waste time trying to reason with enemies.
Because enemies are to be destroyed....






No comments:

Post a Comment