Friday, December 31, 2021

The LAST. POST. Of 2021....

This year ended on a horrible note due the death of My Youngest Sworn Brother. I didn't get nearly enough accomplished and because of that I didn't have the FINANCIAL-MEANS to be able to help Him out the way I NEEDED TO BE ABLE, to help him out.

People who claim Black-Americans don't need cash-payment reparations?
Are ENEMIES.
TO ALL BLACK-AMERICANS and Blacks EVERYWHERE.
Because as this empire goes, so goes the rest of the World, like it...?

Or Not....

I'm not really up for a long-winded type-fest.
2021 is over.
And 2022...?

Is hours away.

I got SOME of this month's agenda done, BUT NOT NEARLY ENOUGH.
I've also since found out about the 3G-cancellation, which DOES NOT HELP ME.
All-&-all, 2021 is the Last Year that I got to spend with My Youngest Brother. And I am neither shocked nor surprised at how close he came to beating the Chinavirus, even with his laundry-list of ailments that are supposed mean instant hell-murder death, should you get the Chinavirus.

I now need to finish up.
TIGHTEN UP!
What I am doing.
I know what everything costs for what I need as equipment.
And a number of times I literally DELETED videos I was going to post onto My Youtube-channel.

With all of that, typed...!?

I have made it to the 50-year old mark.
AND...!?
I've survived another Year.
My SON, will be getting another year older, by the End of the 1st-Month of 2022.
This is something I've been doing work on behind the scenes and so far it has been what I suspected.
And I will deal with this situation delicately, as I should.
But for now...?

The first order of business is to stay alive, survive, create stability, rebuild, and then, prosper.
Through PROSPERITY?
I can then RECLAIM, whatever has been lost OF VALUE.
And regardless of what I may or may not type.

Nothing is of more value to Me, than My Son.
I would suggest You appreciate the Fact that You have Your Child &/or Children, AND...!?

That You have been able TO RAISE THEM.
With all that TYPED...!?
I'll see You, heh, TYPE TO YOU.

Next Year.



No comments:

Post a Comment