Monday, December 13, 2021

Shall. We. Begin....

I have Returned....

Good.
Morning.

From Zeddidelphia....
And what do I see when I look at My Stats.
I see that certain places have disappeared while others have remained Faithful & continued to support My Blog while I was gone.

And what pray-tell was the Reason for My BRIEF, absence?

Adjusting My Accursed Sleep-Schedule, AND...!?

Actually working with these graphics-arts programs, where I can see why so many have gone running to Them instead of continuing to work with paper, pad, inks, markers, etc., HOWEVER...!?

I've seen first hand as I continue to learn about these programs, just how EASILY they can make A COMPLETE PIECE OF SHIT ARTIST!?

Honestly become DELUSIONAL ENOUGH TO FORGET THEY DON'T ACTUALLY HAVE ANY ACTUAL FUCKIN ARTISTIC TALENT, HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!
Either way, Middle-Brother reminded Me this weekend that those from Our Age-Set!?
Always only used graphic-arts programs TO ADD POLISH TO OUR ALREADY COMPLETED WORK OR TO ADD TO THE ALREADY 80+% OF COMPLETED WORK WITH PENCILS, INKS, MARKERS & SUCH!!!!!

And let Me BE CLEAR.
This isn't about anything other than the Fact that today's Graphics-Arts Programs ALLOW FOR FRAUDS TO DO FRAUDULENT THINGS, like NOT ACTUALLY HAVING ANY ARTISTIC-SKILLS &/OR TALENTS, but being able to USE the Graphics-Arts Programs TO CHEAT THEIR WAY TO PLACES THEY DON'T FUCKIN BELONG.
-_-
With all this Typed.
My Sleep-Cycle IS CLOSE ENOUGH for Me to TRY TO STICK WITH THIS ONE, which will have Me up around the 4am EST-hour, NOW!?

THERE IS MUCH WORK TO BE DONE ON MY PART!
SO NOW I WILL GET RIGHT TO IT!!!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment