Wednesday, December 1, 2021

Welcome to The End of 2021, let's look over Upcoming Agenda-Events for the Last Month of the Year....

Good Morning from Philadelphia....

It is literally 2:09am EST at the time of typing & I am up after about 3-hours of sleep. Gonna get some work done, gonna get some posting done & then gonna either go BACK to Bed, time pending, or...!?

Get ready for the Dayjob & head out.
 
I've already accomplished the first task on this months agenda, which is setting up my business debit card to use some of its features so I can TRANSITION from a Business Debit card TO A BUSINESS CREDIT CARD.

There is something else tied to that, but I won't be typing about that JUST YET, as I want to deal with a more pressing issue & get it out of the way so I can then prepare my filing fee for that particular issue.

Next week I'll be taking the "Gold Laptop", called that due to its dull gold top, to Micro Center, so I can have the power cord replaced. The Left USB-hub, FIXED, and DOUBLE-CHECK that the Video-Graphics Card is up to speed!

Micro Center should be able to have that done by the 17th & then I can bring it back & set it up as the main-laptop & permanently assign it for work here at the house. Micro Center DOESN'T CARRY THE CORRECT GRAPHICS ART TABLET-SYSTEM, so I'll have to hold off on THAT.

I'll be posting a WE3-post that covers what I HAVE ALREADY DONE, concerning graphics arts programs-apps, so that's upcoming before I do whatever I'm going to do, THIS MORNING, before heading out to the Dayjob.

The sciatic-nerve issues I'm having in My Legs, according to the Doctor's from My ER Visit & overnight-stay, may be DIRECTLY CONNECTED TO MY SLIPPED DISCS & TARLOV CYST ISSUE, which is absolutely what I didn't want to hear. Because quite frankly I've been trying to keep things from turning into back surgery, never mind that I have not typed about the Fact that I ALREADY RESEARCHED THAT THEIR IS A SURGICAL PROCEDURE FOR OPERATING ON TARLOV CYSTS.

-_-

Yeah I'm NOT trying to fuck with that surgical procedure.
Any back surgery for the slipped discs is already a massive recovery time to begin with, but this particular surgical procedure, which can be found on Youtube BY THE DOCTOR WHO PERFORMS IT, who IS WITHIN THE STATE OF PENNSYLVANIA...!?

Yeah, no.
-_-
Not trying to fuck with THAT.

Of course, I was asked, as per Usual "How...? Are You even able to keep doing Your...?"

I don't have a choice in the Matter, was My Response, and I DIRECTLY ADDRESSED that THIS IS WHERE THE "Black-Americans don't feel pain"-lie & stereotype, COMES FROM.

WE DON'T HAVE THE LATITUDE & LEEWAY AS OTHER RACIAL-GROUPS TO TAKE HUGE CHUNKS OF SICK-TIME OFF FOR MAJOR SURGICAL PROCEDURES & RECOVERY.

Simple as that.
We are TOLD, it's not a problem, it's not an issue, then all of a sudden, IT BECOMES AN ISSUE. AND IN MOST INSTANCES WE LOSE OUR WHITE-OWNED & CONTROLLED JOBS. Note I did NOT simply type White-Owned & Controlled for shock-effect/affect, I TYPED IT TO REMIND OF THE FACT THAT THIS IS THE COST OF A LACK OF OWNERSHIP ON OUR PART.

Thus OUR SOURCE/S OF INCOME ARE NOT IN OUR HANDS & ARE INSTEAD IN THE HANDS OF HISTORICAL-ENEMIES, where, SPOILER ALERT!?

Shit always finds a way to Go South & Screw Up.
Again, as I have typed before, this was & is the Reason Why PREVIOUS GENERATIONS OF WHITES, always ATTACKED & DESTROYED BLACK-AMERICAN BUSINESS DISTRICTS & COMMUNITIES WHERE BLACK-AMERICANS OWNED-&-CONTROLLED THEIR OWN BUSINESSES. Common sense clearly states that it is EXTREMELY DIFFICULT to command-&-control a group that is able to PROVIDE JOBS FOR ITSELF. No one is unaware of this, unless or until it is brought up regarding Us as Black-Americans, and then everybody collectively turns stupid & claims not to know how, where, why, how & when, anything happened, that has landed Us in Our Current State of a Lack of Ownership.

Either way, the one Doctor understood that I'd been INTENTIONALLY DELAYING GETTING MY BACK FIX, out of Fear of NOT BEING PROPERLY SECURED ON MY HOMEFRONT FOR BILLS & SUCH, IN CASE MY DAYJOB-EMPLOYER DECIDES TO BREAK BAD ON ME.

This was one area where Youngest Brother & I had spoken on a lot leading up to His Hospitalization & eventual death, where one of the Primary Precepts of War, is securing one's ability to have a SECURE & STABLE HOMEBASE TO WORK FROM.

Thus I will be addressing This Issue & doing just that, so I can then KNOW that I can get the necessary medical attention without worry over whether or not My Dayjob will shank Me while I'm laid up from getting My Back sliced open like a salmon.
O_o

So that's IT...!
Lemme get these Posts UP & then make My Next Move on 12/1/21, GOOD MORNING...!

From Philadelphia....

  

No comments:

Post a Comment