Friday, December 31, 2021

I'm going to BED!


AGAIN...?!?!?

Doing this with a MOUSE!?

Is jusssssssst, ASKING FOR TROUBLE.
And DON'T WORRY!
TROUBLE IS ALWAYS RIGHT THERE!

Add to the Fact that the Silver Laptop clearly needs a new GRAPHICS-CARD...!!!!!

And I've had LOADS OF FUN.
-_-
That is, only after I shut any other windows to keep the 3D-Paint prog from CRASHING, due to too many other windows making the failing graphics-card crash...!

EITHER WAY!?

I got the BASICS down & finished, but as I TYPED AT THE TOP!?

No light-pen, failing graphics-card & now sleep is catching up too, well...?

Time to stop before I really fuck something up.
MIND YOU!?
The Reason for this sudden rush & usage of AN OLD PIECE OF ARTWORK is because I am typing out something & NEEDED TO FLESH OUT what I was typing.

EITHER WAY, I'm going to bed.
When I get up later on today I'll fill in the rest of Dillyn's exo-armor & then start adding actual colored details...!


No comments:

Post a Comment